Reviews for Reflection
itzme chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
i lik dis poem a lot...it makes you tink...if i looked into this pond/lake/river...wat would i see? wat would it see? wat am i missing deep inside? wat does it need?
Phoenix Sorrow chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
deep... the imagery is very good, I could see the reaching towards the water. the disconnection of person and reflection is, in my humble opinion, the best part of the poem - how the person and the reflection are studying each other. I love the bit where rain falls, ESPECIALLY the line "making it impossible for me to see me" because it makes me think it's in both a physical and a psychological sense. very well done!
izzy chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
this is so sad!T_T but anyways...it is good!*damn i'm running out of good things to say!*
the jesters chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
whe! i have now named me and holly..."the jesters" because right now we're jesting at the capacity of brain in your head! how can you write so well? we love you...WE HATE YOU...we love you ...WE HATE YOU...
Master Mind4 chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Again, I am not surprised to find this poem to be one of my favorites. You are a great poet. P.S. I do that, I look at my reflection in water and think about life.
Lan Jian chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
meh, i alread know i read this already, but i'll review and say THIS IS SO GOOD!
penumbral chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
M...beautiful. It was lovely. I loved the format, and I liked the message. (or at least I think I got the message :))
Kris 56 chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Sad... it's really a great poem. I like it a lot! The style is so awsome!