Reviews for Forced to your Faith
Phoenix Ignition chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Eh. . .well, I'm not going to flame you, but if this were written about Wicca, (Or any other 'minority' religion), then it would receive TONS of negative reviews, profanity and flames. You might even get harassed.
Just something to think about.
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Great thoughts...It is so true. Christianity is many times forced here. Someone once asked me if I am a Christian and I said no. THey said...I am sorry for you. Like, if it was a sickness or something...like I had cancer or a family member died. YOu make really excellent points. Keep writing.
starzstruck-1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
WOW. Is there anymore i can actually say that will make any difference? My feelings are expressed in that one word. I feel entirely the same way. Plz, plz... dont ever stop writing!
Blessed Be
'Chele
Vanillack4 chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
The rhythm is very good I must say. Although, I don’t agree with what you said. When you said how us Christians give you tracks but when you give us tracks we don’t read them. I’m afraid you are wrong my friend. My church and I have been studying all kinds of religions. Buddhism is one of them. We do read them and we have studied them as well.
postmordem chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
that was truly lovely. I thought it was beautiful and immaculate, as well as true
arienaino yume chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
so what do you believe?
Weapon chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
It sounds nice, but really, your opinion of christianity isn't very high. Well... maybe just cathlosism? If people are giving you strife, maybe they too are in a part of their life where the odds are always against them. If you were brought up as a "Fire and Brimstone" child, I DO feel sorry for you. Still though, you have a VERY good sense of rhythem.
teshara chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Alyx Bradford chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
That's not complete? Whew!
I quite agree with you. Sounds rather like my poem Relapsa in places. You make lots of good points, and emphatically, though I'm not fond of the long, rambling style. It's certainly expressive, though. Very personal, which makes it so much better than if it was just regurgitated phrases spat back out again. This is all you, all specifics of your situation, and that's what makes it good.
Rock on.
kalariah chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
This is well-written, although I don't agree with the message at all. I do understand your frustration with over-preaching, but please try to remember that not all Christians are like that. You seem to have a talent with writing; why not perhaps use it for purposes other than tearing down? Your poem asked why we couldn't respect your beliefs, then you turned around and said, as though it were fact, "you call out to this god/but I know He isn't there". If you want respect, please show respect.