Reviews for 311Madrid BombBlast
TTG chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
This is a very creative piece of work, its a story within a poem, and it stands out as being different!
CarpeDiem28 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
This is powerful...I think you'll go far with your poetry...
Sammy- B chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
its so sad! good though, i like how you ended it.
mark chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
u know what ailz i adore these emotional poems of urs i love u fer this and ur mood which is totally different at different times u really are different
a e i o u and sometimes y chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Thank you for writing this. I have family in Spain, and my uncle was staying in Madrid for a couple days when this happened.
confused being99 chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
wow...I really like it...its sad and has a lot of emotions in it...which i love... i think thats what makes a poem... the emotion you put in it...great job... its funny how many reviews you have...write more stuff...obviously it's good...lol, great job anyways, keep writing
~*~confused being99~*~
Merlraven chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
you are really expressive with your words; it makes me feel for the people more than i would have by just hearin about terrible events
sheza chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
very graphic...even for yourself! but described wonderfully...seriously, i think its a really well written poem! great job! done. now review mine.*muahahahah*
bittersweet angel chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Really touching poem. I like how you've managed to get you message across in such a wonderful way.
Akaiyume chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
I really like this one and the way you wrote it. It's good.
Daedalus Plum chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
I enjoyed that, just because it told a story, and there isn't enough ballad poetry anymore. Question: How do you get so many people to review? I have 40 poems and not as many reviews as you have on one, and I do review often.
Still, not bad. Write some more ballads, please. I like reading prose that tells a story.
Turtlez chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
OMG! you almost made me cry! review me back please!
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
This is so sad! It fits the horror of the event so well. I could get into how pissed I am at the US for not doing anything... But this poem is about the tragedy of the train bombing, not about how selfish the US is, so I'll save my rants for another poem.
Ruthy chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
wow...thats realy good...you can realy get peoples emotions into use of words to
strummychick chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
very good. kinda graphic but like the last few lines. cheers for reveiwin mine by the way
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »