Reviews for Only Me
Just me.Jessie B chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
for some people this poem would be confusing unless they think like you. Like I do. Keep up the good work.
Story-Teller's Aide chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
that was wonderful, there were so many astounding sentences in that, "But my wings have been clipped," "I'm a problem without a solution." it sounds really inspired, just because of the sheer genious of some of the lines. rather than just being a well-written poem, it is a well-written poem with pure brilliance in some of the words. well done.
Deathsythe chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
O_O! From your bio I would have thought you wrote only happy hyper poems and stuff, but man this was deep! I really liked it! Keh, and you said you liked my 'I miss you' poem, this one blows that bs out of the water. You're really good, and I like your style. I especially love the parts where you describe the things that 'show you' that was genious.
Thanks for your review, as for her getting it, no I just wrote it this morning really and she is probably still at school and hasn't gotten it. I sent it to her in an e-mail but oh well.
You're going on my favs list for sure _.
Ja ne
D-sythe
"You think so too right?"
Naede chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
why do you hate it? are you okay? please dont do anything to hurt yourself. i havent known you that long but i believe we have become friends. i would cry if anything happened to you. please dont do anything to hurt yourself *my blue eyes fill with tears* i know i dont know you that well. *tears start to fall* PLEASE *sniff**sniff* your poems are so depressing. they make me cry. What i fear most is you might do something like end your life. yeah we might not be really close but i still feel a conection between us. its wierd. I feel like i have known you for a long time. *sniff**sniff* Please email me and talk to me. Hey do you need a beta reader? if you do can i be yours? *sniff**sniff* well i got 2 go the bell for fourth is about to ring. hey my email address is on my profile. im going to check my email tomorrow (wendsday).