Reviews for Daydreamer
confwuzzled chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
shit, 5 min? lier...jk. i loved it! toodles!
woozy mizzenmast chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
as a lot of people have said already, you've got the flo'! good job! no wonder you got an A...
Honey Nut Loop and m-j chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
cool. I spend my whole day daydreaming at school which is a bummer if a teacher asks me a question.
Are you on because if you're not and like anime you should really check it out.
I like your poem you capture the art of the daydream.
Rachel Faith A. Teknoman 333 chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Woah, Jake - I'm impressed, really.
This is eloquence, this is pain, this is a memory of something that hurts to think of but at the same time gives a feeling of sadness.
Rachel
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Thats cool, Your poems are very good.
bach-player chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
liked the flow in this poem!
Aneliz Rei chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Five minutes? ur kidding.
It flowed so nicely and it wasn't even structured. Your command of the language is amazing. I absolutely CANNOT write unstructured poetry, so excuse my while I gape in awe.
Beautiful. Oh, and don't worry about it sounding corny, cuz it really doesn't. Things only sound corny when you dwell on happiness or tragedy too long. But yours was just long enough, simply put, and allowed enough lee-way (that's not spelled right, I dunno; its colloquial anyway) room so that the imagination brings all the right images to mind. Nice:)
lilxseeker chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
w0w that was good for a 5 min poem
Wrathful Diana chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Great metaphors, actually, a great poem in general.
Nymph
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
;) ah nice. dont we all day dream :P
LovesLostCat chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
wow that's really good.
vanburen chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
If everyone on earth sat down and wrote a poem like this, I somehow get the feeling that the world would be a better place.
WakeRobin chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Amazing poem. Really descriptive. It's not corny at all!
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
I've written a few poems for class like in 5 minutes and got and A too.
Besides that, the poem itself is ok.
keep writing-
till-iburnout
prostitina chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
you know what is so unfair about you Jake, yo sux. Cuz you just got on here and your more popular then me! and you write better then me! and you haven't reviewed me yet! and i never knew you thought about naughty things with girls! it's so un-jakeish... but yeah, the poem was good, but i don't wanna say it is, cuz im mad at you! and the fact that my boobs do nothing to affect you mad me sad and feel very un-sexy, so i had to have my friends console me about how increddibly sexy i was! so now i feel like a whore and have to go eat a bunch of ice cream and get fat!
well tata and you better review my work or im gonna cry! because i feel like sounding like a bitch right now, and a preppy one at that.
love and toodles
XOXO - Prosti
p.s. i had absolutley no idea that they made a "starwberry cheese cake" flavored ice cream... I WANT NOW!
p.s.s. i had no idea what you ment by "mates" untill my brother explained it to me... at first i thought you ment like, animal mates, and i was like "I ain't your fucking mate!" Sorry!