Reviews for Watching Waiting
confwuzzled chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I know that feeling of being lost. *sighs* once again ANOTHER gr8 poem!**
tabiboi chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Nice, very well-written. I know this feeling, of being alone and lost. But I never really found anyone to help me- I had to do it myself. Very good poem, though.
Rachel Faith A. Teknoman 333 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
*sighs*
*steals the poem* This is so... so... *rolls her eyes at herself*
*smiles*
ILI!
-Rachel
Aneliz Rei chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
I'm fav authoring you! Another great poem...(excuse me if I leave a few more, I'm not stalking you or anything ur just very good!)
Wrathful Diana chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Who's the narrator? I think that the narr is crazy just randomly going off with a dude they met on the street or wherever they are. Great poem, but it exceeds logic, maybe that's why it's a good poem. Keep writing.
Nymph
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
nice title! i like the poem as well ;)
pseudocidal chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
This is so sweet...I really like it! I also love how you use speech in your poems and put it in quotation marks; it makes everything seem a bit more real, like you're not just reading a poem and seeing someone's thoughts but you can know what actually happens too. I don't know if that made as much sense as i wanted it too but good job!
till-iburnout chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
This is very good! You potrayed the feeling of lonliness and confusion pretty well.
keep it up
till-iburnout
Always Writing chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Wow, this is so awesome. I love it, seriously. I love the way you portrayed loniliness and fitted it into the poem this way...I love the way you've used the guy as the one to help, it really adds to the poem...Actually, I love it all! It's fantastic.
Great job,
-Carrie
Layla737 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I like this A LOT... but don't get how it makes sense with the summary
karmakaze chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
It's interesting. To me, it sort of seemed like a metaphore, like you were trying to find out what was right for you, and the girl couldn't help you but the guy could. Interesting theme:)
Pixie in a Birdcage chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Aw that was so sweet... Jake you're so romantic. Hey I'm going to go to the PX wanna come? I'll go over to your house and ask you. I want to but stuff with my ticket thingie ( and I know you won lot's of money from that science fair thing -) Well I'm gonna go to your house now. See you!
Your Fictionpress2nd best friend I hope chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
This is cool, Shinji...but who was it about? Oh yeah, I lied, you are one of my best friends...I wanted to see if you'd get mad...oh well, bad me. *puts on puppy face* Will you ever forgive me? *.* Cya tomorrow!
Your friend,
Eternal Aeris, aka Aya aka Maron aka Fat Cheeks aka Pucca...maybe I should stop here...NOT!...Lilac...Cinnabonhead...I hope you're laughing...I like to make you and everybody else laugh...it makes me feel HAPPY! *-.*