Reviews for One Way or the Other
Sweet Salvation chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
I'm not sure I understand it completely, but the concept sounds interesting. Good job, please keep writing.
Eskermir chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Nice Work Ms. Jesus-freak
Miss Tanaeu
"You have unshakable faith, bad writing, and a very egocentric way about you.
People like you scare me 0_o."
excuse me? oh, im sorry! i MUST have missed the part where she exclaimed at the top of her lungs "YOU MUST BECOME CHRISTIAN" because its obvious thats what you got out of it, grow up, look at the style moreso than the content, expended writters like yourself make me sick, how DARE you call her egocentric from ONE poem, you judge her entire life from the style of writing she chooses to submit? Her name is "Jesus-Freak" what in gods name did you expect the poem to be about when you took the time to read it, i appologize if you have a problem with poems about god, but if you do, then i suggest you delete your account, dont bother reviewing any other things ANYONE writes, your credibility in my, and anyone who reads your sad comments eye's has been thrown out the window.
im done,
you can go now.
Lady Lemmy chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
You have unshakable faith, bad writing, and a very egocentric way about you.
People like you scare me 0_o.
Letters to No One chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Beautiful. In my opinion, though, there is no 'choice.' Matthew 28:16-20, often called the Great Comission, says that we are to go forth and make disciples of all nations. Wonderful work, though. May God bless.
Weapon chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
You know, you are gonna catch hell for this... but if you stop, I'm gonna be even angrier.