Reviews for Male Bonding
Sica Ann chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
I love this! It's the best! You have to keep writing!
claire chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
“Nonsense John!” Rave announced and pushed him towards the basement. “It’ll fun!”

thought i'd tell u that u should put be before fun...keep on writing ~Claire~
bffimagine chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
Wow. That was so funny my friend wants to read more on it! (I do too) *hint hint*
Nienyalie chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
*chuckles* Wow, I got this whole anime type cartoon in my head for this, it's hilarious, I saw all the little japanese animation facial expressions and what not...you need to finish this! *scolds* *chuckles* *again* .
Leolain chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
Yet another one of your hilarous stories! You went one my author favourites about five stories ago.
I really like Seth's sense of humor... however strange it might be...
Lady Sunlight chapter 2 . 7/6/2004
Hhahahah you have GOT to continue this!
MoonLitDemon chapter 2 . 5/8/2004
You're charas are the best! I love Sethie! Haha... and I can see John singing that song (which is great, by the by). Ah the mistakes made when you sing karaoke...
Happy Hunting,
MoonLitDemon
Innocent Green Eyes chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
Poor John! LOL I hope he surives the trip _ Have you ever seen Daria? You could make John accidentally eat those berries that make people crazy! That would be hilarious! D Please write more soon!
~Greeny
Peachez 24 chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
Well, that was a lovely scene. - And I'm rooting for Seth to bug the living hell out of John all the way! Of course David can help too, but...
Can't wait to see what happens next, keep writing and update soon!
Peachez _~
MoonLitDemon chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Heh. John is such a little computer geek, you just have to love him. And this sounds ominous... lol... I love your characters. So full of life and mischieviousness.
Good chapter!
Happy Hunting,
MOONLITDEMON
"You may not see me now, but I'll haunt your dreams tonight."
Falkner chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
I really like the randomness. Can't wait to see what they have in mind next. . .
Josee Poesee chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
lol this story will deffinatly be intresting! i so cant wait for more
*~* Dy *~*
Psycho Idiot chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
*hearts john*
Peachez 24 chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
In that situation I do believe I would be a bit afraid as well. I almost feel bad for John. Though having David around wouldn't be a bad thing. At least there's some way to distract Seth. Them all trying to get a fire started and such should be interesting. Anyway, keep writing and update soon!
Peachez _~
Funsmoke chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
This can only end in tears. Shakes head ruefully.