Reviews for I love him
tolstoyan chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Great ending. Just try to make it flow a little smoother. Hope it all works out for you!
Keragalin chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
aw. That is sweet.
dfgsfdghftgt44 chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
This sounds so sad. But you know what, just remember the age difference of Ashton Kutcher and what's-her-face. Anyways, don't give up on this love. If people have issues with it now, then wait a few years and make the relationship work out then, ya know? Anyways, best of luck with this guy.
~Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
P.S. Thanks for the review on Justin's Song.
jsullins chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Wow. That was amazing. I mean, it was kind of choppy and really didn't flow, but the idea behind it. I can just totally realate to that right now. Except for the age difference thing. It's very good. Just work on the flow.
-Niniane, Lady of the Lake-
LaTierraSutil chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
this is so sweet. i know how you feel. there is a slight age difference between me and the guy i like... just 3 years... but in high school... that can seem like a hell of a lot. hehe. i really liked the last 5 lines. :)
tehbearofdoom chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Oh my God! being a little crazy and all... but this is how I feel about my star. I don't really know if I love him or not. I think you did a bang-up job. I am totally in love with your poem.
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Sounds like you made up your mind. A good choice, from the looks of it.
The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King