Reviews for I love him
tolstoyan chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Great ending. Just try to make it flow a little smoother. Hope it all works out for you!
Keragalin chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
aw. That is sweet.
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
This sounds so sad. But you know what, just remember the age difference of Ashton Kutcher and what's-her-face. Anyways, don't give up on this love. If people have issues with it now, then wait a few years and make the relationship work out then, ya know? Anyways, best of luck with this guy.
Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
P.S. Thanks for the review on Justin's Song.
jsullins chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Wow. That was amazing. I mean, it was kind of choppy and really didn't flow, but the idea behind it. I can just totally realate to that right now. Except for the age difference thing. It's very good. Just work on the flow.
-Niniane, Lady of the Lake-
LaTierraSutil chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
this is so sweet. i know how you feel. there is a slight age difference between me and the guy i like... just 3 years... but in high school... that can seem like a hell of a lot. hehe. i really liked the last 5 lines. :)
tehbearofdoom chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Oh my God! being a little crazy and all... but this is how I feel about my star. I don't really know if I love him or not. I think you did a bang-up job. I am totally in love with your poem.
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Sounds like you made up your mind. A good choice, from the looks of it.
W,