Reviews for Keeping Count or Failed Attempt Number Two
louragan chapter 5 . 2/26/2005
I have to say, I LOVE the pause/play method. Your style is very readable and expressive as well. At times, I laughed; at times, I felt sorry for ninth-grader-you. The entry you wrote for your dad online made me chuckle out loud.

It's been a while since you've updated, but any chance of a chapter six?
Alan chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
Hey Rose, guess life isn't going very well for you, eh? I'm sorry i can't say much about the whole thing... i mean I haven't exactly suffered as much as you have. Even when my parents seperated, and I was the first to know when my dad took me to the balcony to talk, I still wasn't all down about it. It was just sorta a surprised realization how this all suddenly turned out, but nevertheless, I've never suffered for it. Well, they that when you say you feel lousy, guess what? You don't feel lousy, you THINK lousy. I know it's hard to change one's way of thinking, but all the negative thoughts are getting to ya. Hey, ttyl, au revoir.
Nelum chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
very good again, it must suck when people find out u cut, i didnt like it, but it was inevitable that someone would find out. it just seemed like i could hide it forever. that didnt work tho. well anyway, thats not important. i tried to kill myself by ovedose. obviously, it didnt work. i will get it rite next time.
Love Lady Nelum
Nelum chapter 4 . 4/14/2004
i think parents r like that, they say 1 thing, then do the other. My parents do it all the time, Im just glad there are still some things they dont know about my habits and such. From what Ive been told, i think i am glad i have never had to go 2 a guidence counsellor or anything. good thing they dont know, or i probably would.
Love Lady Nelum
Nelum chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
my parents got divorced last year, a lovely way of doing it, "Merry christmas girls, we are getting divorced" and of all the things he could do, he was SMILING! I hate them for it so much.
lovestruckandwhatnot chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
wow...if your stories are accurate...er...BIOGRAPHY is accurate, then, I hope that things...sigh..."will work out"
Slightly Bent Halo chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
hey,
i noticed u only have one review.. but it is kind of a recent posting from what i can gather...
anyway i really like the writing style, love the pause, play, stop, eject etc.
i'm gonna add this to author alert, so keep posting! feel free to email me if u want to talk or whatever (my parents had a very messy break-up)
keep writing!
PeachPawz chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
I hope this wasn't something you didn't want reviewed because it was too private, but I wanted to say that your writing style in this story was very interesting to read, and that you did a good job in the writing.
And sorry about your parents. :(