Reviews for The Oldies
simpleplan13 chapter 6 . 5/14/2004
lol... you hated it? I LOVED IT! I went through a experience like that... very nice... it is angsty.. lol... but so is life
SpuffyFluff chapter 6 . 5/13/2004
heh, looks like we both got over some writer's block recently... I have to say that your work (even the "oldies") is far better than any poetry I could ever produce! lovely work, I'll be checking out the rest and finally reviewing your work in return for giving me so many nice ones! _
simpleplan13 chapter 5 . 4/20/2004
i like it... teh rhyming is cool, but it isnt your best
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
oh man, you should see some of the shit i used to write...i thought my stuff was amazing, and then when i stumbled across it a few months ago...yesh. Haha, this is a good idea. And your old stuff really isn't all *too* horrible, although obviously you've improved immeasurably.
lyv
simpleplan13 chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
i think it needs more of a resolution than that... i like it though... i dont like the last stanza
simpleplan13 chapter 3 . 4/1/2004
its not your best, but its still pretty good I like the personification of Time
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 3/31/2004
lol.. its not horrible! I like it.. I can definately relate
Anthony Draconius chapter 2 . 3/31/2004
I am glad that the speaker of the poem put thier heart back together. Recovery from different heart breaking events is not easy. For one of your "oldies" this is not half bad. I like it.
Love Always, Anthony
nefaria18 chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
it wont let me see the chapters! argh. guess ill have to wait unless its something wrong with fp