Reviews for Fallen angel
Zyran chapter 6 . 12/3/2004
I cannot wait for the rest of the story! If it is anything like the novel so far it will be superb!
Zyran chapter 4 . 12/2/2004
I am impressed. This is a great stroy, good structure excellent plot. Very inspring! Can't wait to read more! Superb!
Chris Taylor chapter 5 . 11/27/2004
James? now i wanna know who james is. told ya i'd read the rest (just sorry it took so long, i've been REALLY busy, but i will be REALLY looking forward to an update to this). i only have 2 real problems with this story: one, the spelling. i know u said in your bio that you dont want people to comment on spelling, but i just got through about a MILLION reviews sayin i had to fix mine, so yeah, fix that. also, for me personnaly, i like to know how to pronounce the names of the characters i read about, (which is y in MY story, i put in parenthesis how to pronounce the difficult ones), and some of yours are hard to read. maybe it's just me though, so sorry. cant wait for an update _,YAY.

The King of the Assclowns
Chris Taylor chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
(in answer to the summary question, yes i have, his name was memnoch, and he's the devil, or so anne rice says)

nice story, off to work so i cant read it all yet, but this is bein added to my fav stories, VERY good work, even if it was just the beginning. i WILL read more tonight though, good job !

The King of the Assclowns
Tarrenys chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
That was really good, I'll read the rest, but I don't have time now. The story intrigues me, fallen angels and al that. I guess I just like that sort of thing, but it is very good.
Mystic Spirit chapter 5 . 5/20/2004
That is very good! Can't wait to read what happens next!
Mystic Spirit chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
This is very good so far, i'm going to go read more now!
Jinx86 chapter 3 . 5/5/2004
I'm going to beat you Wild Fire Wolf! How dare you leave a cliff hanger! Who the hell are they talking abouT! Damn you Damn you!
NeverFroze chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
WHA-? NOO ish a cliffhanger! XD Interesting so far! D
~XT will be waiting eagerly for more chaps.
Jinx86 chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Man girl this story rocks!
JayJay8
WakeMageJoshua chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Intreguing. I imagine that black wings of hard stone would be quite interesting and it's keeping me wanting to read. I love to work with angels, and I love reading other's opinions on them. I'll kep up with this story, so hurry up and post soon.
-Joshua