Reviews for My Best Friend's Lover
J.M. Seeley chapter 3 . 5/20/2004
Oh, so sweet! I love your ending -...
Lucy's a bitch.
O.o
Had to let it be known! - Good story! Write more, kay?
J.M. Seeley
Miss Wendy chapter 3 . 4/19/2004
Hm, hunt us down and hurt us if we don't review? *smiles*
Yay, I'm so happy you didn't just 'dispose' of her. I will bite back any urge to comment on PERSONAL feelings and just tell you it's lovely.
It's a sweet short story and thank-you for finishing it.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
keep writing plz! great story so far...
Miss Wendy chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
Please don't stop here - you should be writing for yourself, not for people like me who 99% of the time read and love a story but don't bother reviewing it LOL. Also, it's very hard to review a good writer! If you don't like it, stop writing it but I will be very disappointed.
This chappie moved a l
ittle fast, but I still *really* enjoyed it. So little 'adult' fiction is on fp. My only comment in that regard would be to pay attention to Darren's relationship with Jessica - you don't need to mention much about it, and it's tempting with yaoi when a character is a father to 'remove' the child whenever it isn't convenient, but I think that's a little too old-style, cheap romance novel, giving a bi/gay man the 'easy way out' and keep child access visits to a minimum. A) it's cliche, b) it's portraying them as a bad parent and c) humans are designed to unconditionally love their children and do like to keep in contact:-)
Sorry, there's my little rant. Please ignore it and as always 'you may now hurl abuse at me'.
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
You actually wrote it! *BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA* I'm so proud of my Yaoi Princess.
Can't wait to see the next part!
POST SOON!
princess max chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
This is really, really good. Jason's in a bit of an odd spot, can't wait to see what happens!