Reviews for Tears of the Skies
Koukon-Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Very good writing. I appreciate the review I got from you- wish I got more! _ Take a look again soon. Adding more to Those of Black Feathers and also another called Pieces of Eternity.
the.pink.life chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Flummoxed...that's certainly a word you don't see every day. I love it. I want to add you to my fave authors list, but it's full. Grr. I wish there were no limits!
emptyword chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
M, I like it! It is my personal opinion that rain is the greatest cleansing the earth can ever receive. Hardly anything in nature can match its beauty. Beautiful images.
Moon Drops chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Wow, that's really good! I like it! This world is crying, I know. Beautifully written.
Silentwriter9 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Wow that was beautiful. You have such awesome imagry and i love the last two lines. Great Job! )

*SW*

Thank you for your review on 'Life's Slight of Hand'...reminded you of 'The Matrix' well that isn't a bad thing now is it! hehe ty again!
ChloBug chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
wow. that was really good. is your writing a way for you to vent? it seems like you put all lot of yourself into this poem. your good, keep it up.
Promise of the Rose chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
I loved the poem! I'm not really good with review...-_-' heh, but I really liked it
Arlais chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Wow, you have some really pretty imagery there.