Reviews for I
peaceLOVEforgiveness chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I really like this. It's kind of exactly how I've been feeling(thinking?) lately.
ErosAndSunsets chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
au contraire, I actually liked the piece. yeah it's a little...out there... but that just adds to its uniqueness and interesting-ness (if that's a word). i liked the progressions you used and the question-answer style a lot. i can't say that i really understand some of the ideas- like the doubting that you are thinking thing... unless that's some reference to "i think, therefore i am"?... but anyways, as a whole it's pretty bizarrly fun. nice job.
MagenDavid chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Wow, that was really good! I like how it was like a debate and you weren't quite sure of what you were trying to say. But you figure it out in the end. Very awesome, and a very good effect that I've never seen the way, thank you so much for your reviews! You have a gift for getting your sincerity through with words...! Do you have a livejournal or e-mail or something, and of course would you mind giving it to me?
T0rtur3d Arti5t chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
thats cool - me like the endless fight with the mindgood work!
emmy chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
okay. that one's a bit weird, i'll admit, but it's good. o, btw, if u r'nt alive, how did u write this poem? jk, i'm not that stupid. :-
pacopuppy chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
I like that poem. Well done. Thanks for the tip on how to write in italics.
*meg*
Ariel S chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
It's kind-of short, but the short sentences make for easier reading. I like the repetition. It catches your attention and it makes you want to read more. Same goes for the title. I like the last line. It's a good summarization for this poem. Nice way to get your point across.
polkadot ladybug chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I actually really like this poem! Very nice.
elf-in-wonderland chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
That was interesting, and I really liked the format that you used.
Queen of the Dragons chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Hmm...odd - in a good way. When did you write this? It's very good. :P
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Hrm... on the contrary to Werecat99, I think the short verses are very powerful. You really can't miss anything out, whereas you can if there are big long pieces of text.
I can really connect to this poem... it speaks to me, if you know what I mean.
I'm aiming to review all (or most) of your stuff! Coz I feel guilty for not reviewing, when you review my stuff ;
Karasu
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Very personal, but personally I prefer longer verses. In anycase, I think you have made your point and other people can connect to the feelings you have expressed.
What else would one want from a poem?
Good work. And thanks for the review.
Pont chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Wow. Great self-talk tactics in motion here. I love this. I can't figure out how to do italics either, it really stinks. I do know that if you upload it in word format (*.doc) you can't get bold, italic, underline, etc. If you submit in html, I know the code.
Hope I helped a little.
Pont
Spooni chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Mwaha! I love it! I can almost here the voice in my head, with its different character for the moods/lines in the poem. Very nice, very nice. I like it very much. I have *no* idea how to do italics, perhaps save as an .html before uploading? I'm not sure. The only thing I might suggest is experiment with breaks, stanzas, perhaps to help the reader with the emotional transitions. (Or not, works just fine this way too)
And by the way... isn't Irene Radford WONDERFUL! _ I'm failry sure I've read and enjoyed all of her books of Kardia Hodos. Huzzah! hehehehe*
Sorry, just had to let you know. And the one book of Diane Duane's I've read I loved, but I haven't been able to find the rest of the series. *grs*
You have wonderful taste in reading material. Ever tried Anne McCaffery? If you like Irene Radford, you'l probobly like her. She has dragons and telepathical goodness, but hers deals with the more science fictiony side of things.
Anway. Yes. I'm sick. In the head. (stuffy because of stupid dust from painters) I have an excuse for this. I swear.
Rampant Reviewer chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
This isn't that weird a poem...I mean I sorta understand it. Sorta. Kinda. Lemme print it out, run it through the Analyzing Machine(c), send it back to you, post it all over FictionPress and permanently unravel its mystery. Nyahahahaha!
Seriously though, I don't think I really have any criticisms to make. But I'll tell you what I think. It's a very beautiful poem, I mean it's really...uh...meaningful. Sometimes I feel like that (or at least I've felt like the, well, feelings you expressed in certain parts). I'd like to reread it some time while you're present. I dunno why, I just do. So-will you bring it in some time?
Hugs and kisses,