Reviews for My Downs
confwuzzled chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
damn u, another gr8 1! i've g2g b/c i got 2 go 2 bed 2 get up 4 school, but i love u and ur poems, so keep on writing! YAY! lol.*-*confwuzzled*-*PS-i love the quote in ur bio: 'no one is a virgin, life screws us all' thats awesome!PPS-4 some weird reason i wanted 2 share w/u the word, Bangkok. hehe, i got that nickname in socials b/c we were doing a map on South Asia or something, and that word cracks me up so much! *repeats word 2 self* heheheheheheheh. lol. toodles!
confwuzzled chapter 2 . 4/19/2005
DAMMIT! okay, u cannot write a crappy ficcy, how is that possible? i've R&R like a million of ur ficcys tonight and EVERY SINGLE ONE IS INCREDIBLEY GOOD! how do u do it? I write like 10 poems and like 2 of them r good!*confwuzzled at how gr8 u r!*
confwuzzled chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
ANOTHER gr8 one, shit, u r so frekin awesome! how do u do it? ALL of ur ficcys are so damn good! YAY 4 u!confwuzzed
Infection chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
this is antoher good one!
TaschaBear chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
*sniff* That is so sad..." I love you master jake. I may not be able to carry the ring but, I CAN CARRY YOU!" *picks up jake*

LOL

GOOD JOB! Intersting that you feel this way...
poetic abortion chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
I liked this also. Well done !

Noelle
Amethyst Eyed Cynical One chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
it.u have gr8 talent here.
TaschaBear chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
That is so sad..."WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN!" (say man in german) Nicely written thou!

LOve ya

Nessa
Poetrybay chapter 3 . 11/29/2004
my favorite part of this poem is my time I'm biding, Like a jail, i am trapped. If only lying. Would end my crying. I would be forever grateful, Exceptlying isn't quite easy. this is my favorite verse very well written
Poetrybay chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
nice piece of work i like this better
Poetrybay chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
good poem i got to say keep up the good work
SeaVoi chapter 3 . 11/25/2004
Way to be happy! I am sure that most people have felt this way, so yeah! Nicly put.
redsage chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
what can i say, you've done it again. you've brought out someting and im willing to read it out. all three poems made me feel that i'm not alone. although we might not have the same trouble, still the feeling is the same.
Shinji Boi69 chapter 2 . 11/23/2004
dude. It's even depressing me. I am kinda slow like that but oh well.
Bukowski Is chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
Hmm...is this life? Fascinating, it really is. I truly don't mean to sound...boring. K, back to review...This provokes a lot of thought: What is truly worth it? What is the point of existance when it will all be over, eventually? When will it all be over? And will we even know when it is?
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »