Reviews for The Chance You Take
tabiboi chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
I'm just wondering-who is "he?"
Freewillwriter chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I wish I new the feeling of winning the heart of the one you (or in this instance me) love. I have three crushes myself, but I am trying to figure one at a time, and so far all it has done is backfire little by little. I have a few more ideads, but the main thing I am afraid of is rejection...not so much humilation, but rejection. I can put on a tough front if I need to, but it just isn't me, so I don't do that anymore just because it doesn't feel right. I've been hiding from myself for about 6 years, and I came out about six months ago. People reacted better then what I you wrote though has given me some renewed inspiration, so thank you for allowing me to read you work. It was if it seems like I am writing most of my past down, but I just haven't felt like I have told a single person the truth about my past. Again, I thank you for the inspiration. I don't have as big as fear as what I had before, but I will admit it is still there. Again thank you.
Rachel Faith A. Teknoman 333 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
*grins*
Good poem, Jake... like it!
-Rachel.
Wrathful Diana chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Fair odds in my opinion would be 1 in 1 then I'd be sure to win.
Nymph
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
very interesting. nice lesson portrayed as well.
rambler chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
i really really love this..honestly i do. im gay myself, and i can so relate. theres something about how you write, so simply, so honestly that appeals to me so. in my opinnion youre the best poet i've ever read...anyways ciao.
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Very good I like this! If you're happy that's all that should matter to anyone. Just remember that k?
keep writing-
till-iburnout
prostitina chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
you know that saying "un-lucky at love, lucky at cards" that is me too a tee! i know how you feel buddy, except, i always lose... .* yeah, but i kick ass in poker, i chalenge anyone to a match, except the comp, it always wins! oh wait, i got off topic again! anyways, don't worry bout your sexuality, like you said to me when i first whent open with my bisexuality, " bi people just don't know what they want, tier like kids who want everything" and you know what, im a spoiled brat who has gotten everything i wanted in life including people but i just cant find love, if anyone deserves to be happy with someone, it would have to be you, i mean, i know i don't deserve anyone nearly as much as you do hunny, so have fun discovering Jake, im sure you;ll find him some where, if you wanna look, i'm sure you can always find a bit of him in my heart! (im being CORNY!) well tata for now dear, see you tomorow!
XOXO- Prosti
vanburen chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
a good, introspective poem.
Layla737 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
aw!
so cute!
I really like this...
Pixie in a Birdcage chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Is this 'bout you and 'you know who'?
karmakaze chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
I think you did win. If he makes you happy, then that's what matters, (I think.)
1 in 20. I didn't know that. I think that's one of the hardest internal struggles you go through.
I like how you went from you losing to winning over the situation.
I like:)
soulful eyes chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
your wise It is hard being bi huh. your poem makes valid points .
ps. loved the bio
Luscinia chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
OH MY GOD! This poem is great. I hate narrow minded people. Those people who think that its wrong to like the same sex. Or to like both. I love people who are brave enough to speak openly or make poems about it. Hopefuly soon everyone will accept it.
lalamushu chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
great poem. there was a "]" in there, and i'm not sure if it should have been there or not, but i noticed, and it didn't look like it fit. great poem though. _ heh, i'm repeating myself. but the thought is what counts. _