Reviews for Can They See Me?
confwuzzled chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
nice job-
Poetrybay chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
i like your poem it smoke to me very good choice of words. keep up the good work
Jojo chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
This kind of confusion everyone feels. And I bathe in it! HA! (sry) Lovin the poetry. Oh, and I know Julia Laugesun. She was abuddy of mine at her old(er) middle school. She said you were a friend on her page on this site. Nice to speack to you! (laughs)
Rachel Faith A. Teknoman 333 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
*clicks on the 'Add story to my Favorite Stories list'*
Beautiful!
-Rachel
Gaki Toki chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Too bad you don't live at my school, they'd think your really cool...you could hang with us, we'd love you...We'd be your best friends if you let us! Cause (as Jak would say) We love Birdie and Thad! YAY! ( guestbook18/) and ( sdcrew13/)
Audrey Portman chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
very good; it's got a nice rhythm and rhyme to it :) (i have a friend who went through the same thing)
Wrathful Diana chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Finally a poem with perfect rhyming and rhythm, I have no preference of style but this seemed to flow quite well
Nymph
Breaking Heart chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
so,maybe the rhymes kinda threw me off of the main topic here.i had to re-read your summary for this to remember what it was meaning is not completely lost in the rhyming,but it was close.i think it was a light approach to being serious about something.
your irish lover
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
oh, nice poem. yes yes...
vanburen chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
your use of rhyme makes it sound light, but the message is anything but. therefore, the contrast makes the meaning that much more clear. i applaud you.
Amara Ryden chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
great job. the beginning reminded me of my poem 'gossip' )
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
I'm glad you wrote this. It's great, seriously is. Not many people right poems that have to do with being GLBT.
I myself wrote one on the feelings for a girl and got a flame. Anyway this is good.
keep writing-
till-iburnout
CrowBait chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Wow, I really like this poem! Props for the questions thing.
Layla737 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
aw...
having a close friend that's gay, this is something I can actually understand (cause I know him well and we talk about crap like this a lot)
Pixie in a Birdcage chapter 1 . 4/6/2004