Reviews for Lost in the Night
twilightwriter07 chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
I loved the transitions of one setting to another here...it incorporates feeling and emotion all at once along with the imagery. Excellent write.
Toph Gonzalez chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
I can't really explain why but I liked it...
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
thats really nice. i like it completly. sorry m reviews are becoming a bore. theres only so much to say when youve said youre amazing... lol.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I can't believe I missed this one! Ok...I can relate this as something strong, the horse and chariot takes "dark" and stretches it across the landscape with its strength (could almost be a symbol of "Satan") some bearer of bad news. Now I'm taking this to a personal level because it makes sense to me personally. I waited for someone I was dating to show (meet at the beach) after a huge fight, and the time we were suppose to meet came and went, every headlight I saw in the distance, I thought just maybe, here he comes but he never did. "Home" would have been to had him in my arms again but that never happened. So you stray to the "unconcious" and blind yourself from the reality of what happened. A call to a friend to make you forget...
Sorry for such a long review but I hadn't realized the "potential" this poem had. I'm adding this to my "favorite stories" list.
twistedmorals chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
i highly enjoyed this it is really inspired and quite profound in what i understand of it. your quite the writer!
another less accomplished writer,
-twistedmorals-
p.s. keep up the awsome writings!
WickedSilence chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
"Lost in the Night" is rather interesting. You said it was open to interpretation so here is my understanding: The character in the poem is wandering about, maybe on a road. Then this person gets run over by the car that was seen in the distance. Sorry if you find this gruesome, but all those specifics about the car's headlights then sudden darkness make me think of a dead person. It gives me the chills.
Tetris Queen chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
really good poem. there is alot of beauty in simple things like car lights and the sky, so i'm glad people still write about them :)