Reviews for On Display
penandpoems chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
i think many people can relate to that in their own way. its very to the point on how you want to feel and how you've been feeling. i like it very much.
BrokenandBeautiful chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
omg...its really good. kinda confusing in places but you know im just kinda stupid so it might just be me...its really good...again your amazing...i kinda no what you are talking about...but i really dont want to explain it...n e way...AMAZING agian
jellybear chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
this is a great poem! it has realistic imagery and i can totally relate to it! keep up the great work!

The Black Quill chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Excellent! I just got your review. Thanks. Can't say much, I'm at school in Spanish. But very good.
Candyland36 i'm too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
That's really good! I can relate. You are a fine writer!
searchlight chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Whoa...been down that road before myself. Isn't it funny that once you start reading poems that are posted here, you begin to realize that you're not the only one. It's nice to know that other people have been through the same thing (or are going through it presently). I love the way you write, there's a simplicity in the words and sentences that really brings out the emotion behind the poem. Adding you to fav. authors! Keep up the good work!
Queen of the Dragons chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
This is a really good poem, and I'll bet that it uplifts those who are depressed or apathic currently. Keep goin'!
Tahira chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Sounds like you put a lot of yourself into this, great job. Hah I'm actually on your author favorites list (which makes me feel super special) and I haven't posted anything for like 2 years but I just posted a lot so come look if you still want to. Keep up the great work!
crescentdragon chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
I like it and it makes since to me. It is will writen, I know what you are feel by the way it is done.
reddroplets chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
a tad bit unclear - but I like it that way, really. I've felt like this, and the lack of clarity is part of the experience. yes... we are all on display
xzerinieah chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
I know the feeling, like you're some museum artifact placed on a stand for everyone to see...Sigh. Nice poem.
StellarPunk chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
cheryberry chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
OMG! Awesome poem. I know the feeling! Great work.
moondust chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Wow, and u say my stuff is good? This is amazing! I absolutly love the meaning behind it, especially the last line. It ends it off perfectly. Great write!
Non-existent Puritanism chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Cool...I liked was sort of different...but you explained the concept really wel...I liked it...
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »