Reviews for Hidden
confwuzzled chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
really touchingconfwuzzledness
Novi Astley chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
it's great, short, to the point, unbending, blunt, and oh so droolingly true. go you! and thank you for your fabulous review, i was touched *hugs*
Rachel Faith A. Teknoman 333 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
*grins* Yehes!
I'd add you to my Favourite Author list, if I hadn't already done that ages and ages ago. _
-Rachel
Wrathful Diana chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Interesting, I don't know what the theme, is, I'm gonna go back to the summary and check. You used a unique format, it worked out nicely
Nymph
Amara Ryden chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
nice. i like the message. )
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Sorry this is short but I don't have much to say besides 'I like it'
keep writing-
till-iburnout
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
hey hey! thanks for reviews and nice poem!
and to fix your other poems that u asked about, well first, if you write it on word then I can help, if not sorry! well on word, it you want a space to appear between stanzas, put 2 spaces between them instead of one when you type... TWO SPACES! Sorry, stressing that... for the poem/story thing... Change it to poetry format? I dunno. Perhaps just the way you typed it messed it up... Or once you upload everything to post, just click on preview or smthg and itll show you what it looks like before you post... hopefully that helps out?
ttyl
Layla737 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
this is real cute cause it's real true.
thanks for the review, btw
Pixie in a Birdcage chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
FOR ALL THOSE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO THINK THEY'RE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE JUST 'CAUSE THEY'RE "NORMAL"!
karmakaze chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
I like it. A simple meaning, but one that most overlook.
The hardest thing is when you're trying to be yourself but aren't always sure what you're aiming for.
Great work!
rd-kittykat chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
impressive poem. i like how you've expressed urself!