Reviews for Indoctrination
Gaki Toki chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
But I like fags...lol, anyway, that is some major case of brainwashing I'd say. Wow, sounds like a girl I knew...
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
so scary dat its true but d idea 2 put d hatred and cruel opinions of many thru d eyes of a liitle innocent girl well it just shows how fucked up d world actually has bcum! iv said it b4 and ill say it again u r so incredibly talented! x
miss-peake chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
absolutely brilliant!
venefican chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Very good im glad to be an atheist
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Love the feeling it evokes. Sadness and the girl's hate. (Passed down like a family recipie.) Nice, nice, love the nursery rhymish feel.
-Jessica
Funsmoke chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Again, a piece that protests without lifting a finger. Beautiful, powerful, and shocking enough to piss the right-wingers off. I like the blatant honesty of it very much.
g21lto chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Oh, aren't little kids cute when they've been brainwashed by the Church? Heh. Oh, well. I was a brainwashed little kid. I grew out of it. Some do, some don't. I guess everyone is brainwashed until they realize they have to start thinking for themselves, then they might keep their beliefs because they find them good, or they might reject them. Wow, that was a long review. Anyway, I really like the poem. Gets your point across very nicely. I'm recommending this to a friend.
Bleachedclouds chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
OMG! So many reviews *happy authoress dance*
I'm so glad you all liked it. Of course I'd be more glad if my poor little girl didn't realy exist all over the world... *le sigh*
Kazmen M. Duncan chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Very good. Deep too. That is really how ALL religions are.
PixieStix chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
I love thins poem, I think that it's quite true to most religons.
mmoonsshiner chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
ha thats beautiful!
Nat
Alyx Bradford chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
It's scary 'cause it's true. Nice work - sounds just like how a little kid would talk when regurgitating what she hears her elders go on about.
Anat Qetesh chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
wow, very powerful. its amazing how true today that is. simply said, hugely meaningful.
hopelessly.helplessly chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
nice. you did well at capturing an all-too-true phemomenon
Rika chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Wow... It amazes me that someone who claims to know God would teach their child such evil stuff. If a parent is giving that messed up version of what God is like, then I'm very worried.I'm a Christian but often find myself having to see people like the little girl and it scares me because God does not tell us to believe those things. I really liked your poem. God bless.