Reviews for Love Started with a Funeral
what chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Dude if it was my cat he killed he wont get away with it. People who are too kind gives me the chills lol like why do you even exist?
MadameLeQueen chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Oh my god, i adore all of your stories(: They're so cute and adorable! :D

You're so creative and hilarious. And even if it is a short story, I instantly fall in love with the characters x)
KariandTK chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I thought that was cute. I always thought it was funny how boys are always so strong but then when girls start crying - the boys get all antsy and can't think straight. lol.
letitshine chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
bleurgh. cheesy.
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Aw! This is incredibly cute! How sweet! D

Congratulations on another job well done!

GPF chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
That was so good, and fun to read. The plot was great. Only one thing can make this any better... (I know it's a one-shot but,) maybe by making it a two-shot _ ! I want to know what hapened next!... maybe a few months later ect.
x3life chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
aw i really liked it ) expecially the title is witty and cute. haha
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Very, very sweet.

I'm with you on the word-limit thing- gotta loathe it ;)

This was an incredibly cute story... though a few more details about the development of the relationship wouldn't have gone amiss...

Even so, nice work.

jwyl93 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007 ugh ...verryy good oneshot!
Genato chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
aw... so sweet. argh.. i should stop.. my number of reviews is probably bogging up up your mail,
flojo22811 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
sob, getting all weepy for some reason
raelia chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
this was good. i would be so happy if you wrote more stuff about what they went through toghther. this could be like a prologue! um. ok, just a suggestion. great job!
sweetone0018 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Aw! This was one of your best stories. eventhough I love them all! I think this is one of my favoties!
emerald chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
damn hehe "Don't cry." And you used Alec's name :D...he's Julie Garwood's! you should have used Jamie for Madison's name too but *shrug* that was SO SWEET! the poor kitty died...but AW hehe...sorry i just can't stop giggling or smiling but really AW...he said "Don't cry." lol that was a GREAT plot...really sweet...heh yeah you did well with fitting in the scottish and english kiddy superficiality in there...that was amazing...good job on this!
steph chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
I have to say that I enjoy your short stories immensely. Full of emotion and it gives you the story without the 20 chapters of complications.
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »