Reviews for Love Started with a Funeral
MadameLeQueen chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Oh my god, i adore all of your stories(: They're so cute and adorable! :D

You're so creative and hilarious. And even if it is a short story, I instantly fall in love with the characters x)
KariandTK chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I thought that was cute. I always thought it was funny how boys are always so strong but then when girls start crying - the boys get all antsy and can't think straight. lol.
letitshine chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
bleurgh. cheesy.
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Aw! This is incredibly cute! How sweet! D

Congratulations on another job well done!

gulistanlik
GPF chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
That was so good, and fun to read. The plot was great. Only one thing can make this any better... (I know it's a one-shot but,) maybe by making it a two-shot _ ! I want to know what hapened next!... maybe a few months later ect.
x3life chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
aw i really liked it ) expecially the title is witty and cute. haha
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Very, very sweet.

I'm with you on the word-limit thing- gotta loathe it ;)

This was an incredibly cute story... though a few more details about the development of the relationship wouldn't have gone amiss...

Even so, nice work.

Erisah
jwyl93 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
argh...teeth...falling...out...to...swet ugh ...verryy good oneshot!
Genato chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
aw... so sweet. argh.. i should stop.. my number of reviews is probably bogging up up your mail,
flojo22811 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
sob, getting all weepy for some reason
raelia chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
this was good. i would be so happy if you wrote more stuff about what they went through toghther. this could be like a prologue! um. ok, just a suggestion. great job!
sweetone0018 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Aw! This was one of your best stories. eventhough I love them all! I think this is one of my favoties!
emerald chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
damn hehe "Don't cry." And you used Alec's name :D...he's Julie Garwood's! you should have used Jamie for Madison's name too but *shrug* that was SO SWEET! the poor kitty died...but AW hehe...sorry i just can't stop giggling or smiling but really AW...he said "Don't cry." lol that was a GREAT plot...really sweet...heh yeah you did well with fitting in the scottish and english kiddy superficiality in there...that was amazing...good job on this!
steph chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
I have to say that I enjoy your short stories immensely. Full of emotion and it gives you the story without the 20 chapters of complications.
00Anonymous00 chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Very nice! Very, very well done. Alec Kincaid eh? I don't suppose you read Julie Garwood's The Bride...coz the leading guy's name in that romance novel is Alec Kincaid and the leading lady's name is ..dang it I forgot! Anyway,
I really won't call this short...(chuckles) Believe me, for me this is just okay. I'm just not fond of reading stories that go to 20 chapters in this site...there are some exceptions to that though.
Don't get me wrong. I love all romance novels/stories/fictions/etc..and this is just spectacularly adorable. Unique in it's own way and it just makes you gushes out!
Especially the part of "Don't Cry."...Good saint inside me! I almost cried in that part...(sighs)
Anyway, like I said, this is an excellent work
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »