Reviews for Love Started with a Funeral
aurora borealis chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Aw... That was sweet and sad and utterly cute. Loved it.
willowwisp chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Ah...sweet
Broken Spiral chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Aw... that was so adorable! I wish love in general was always like that... -
not to be sarcastic chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I like it. (the ending is funny)
salsbury princess chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
mebe you could add in more about the times just before the wedding
elena chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
oh, i love al your little short fics!
lacy chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
aw! this is so cute. i love it! D
heavenleigh5 chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Jesus, this is BEAU-tiful. It's really sweet. I love it! I like how you switch between present and past. I'm gonna add it to my faves :d
Pls check out my work :D
HeavenLeigh xx
d.fox chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
I'm loving all your stories.. short or long.. we don't get to write that many stories at school. Well, we did when I was in year 8 and 9, but not anymore (I'm in yr 11) it's all essays, essays and more essays.
In Year 9, I ended up going over the limit and had to edit the ending to make it shorter.. (it was still 10 wrds over the limit). My teacher then said that I should've made the ending longer since it looked rushed -.-; *sigh* but I got a good mark for it, so I was happy anyway. ) That's my useless little story for the day. Look forward to reading more
Nersesian chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
I liked this a lot. You are very talented. By chance, have you read The Bride, by Julie Garwood? I ask this becaue Alec Kincaid is her main character... and he is a Scottish Warlord. Just wondering.
Aurelione chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Aww...this is such an adorable little fic! I'm loving it!
AlienVision chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
this story was sweet! and nice! oh so nice!
i love ur short stories... they r THE BEST! ive read each one more times than i can count...
write more short stories soon, they r the best!
VenatrixNoctis chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
That's so cute! Getting soft on me?...That's not a bad thing! Don't go making a sequel where alec and madison get slaughtered by a deranged mass murderer or anything. Anyway, Davis will probably love it as usual. ) Now if only i could begin mine and how the hell am i gonna write a story shorter than yours! *sigh* Loved yours though, very sweet. )
mo chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
aw, "don't cry", i feel like crying, that was so sweet. Aw man oh man u better get 100% on it. I don't think she will notice 7 pages, probably she will be feeling sorry for crying over the paper. It so sweet man. You are so the opposite. Great story man. Feel free to put up all ur writer craft stories on the site.
GinaO chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Oh! what a sweet ending :). You did such a great job again. I just love everything you write.. keep it up :)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »