Reviews for Aquam
Amora Elvenstar chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
I think you showed this too me, though then I couldn't review so I'm doing it now, trying to catch up. Great job. Awesome story. Was this for school? There seem to be quite a few english literary terms. Shock! I know that word. Yeah. Great job. Keep it up.
Nev Jee chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
I really like your style of writing, it's quick and not too bogged down in artistic adjectives and attempted meaninful metaphors and such.
I like this piece, it's creative and entertaining. You kept it short and too the point, which is a good thing (in my opinion.)
You used uncommon names and gave your characters a relationship with each other. Doing that makes the reader want to learn more about them. I understand this may have been a story on it's own, but it's also a great beginning if you want to make it into something longer. You've set yourself up with a good start, just keep going.
Anyways, very creative; nice job. Keep it up.
David chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
I thoght that this one was pretty good. It seems like the quality of something I would read a in a reading book for middle school.(not that it is bad to be like something in a reading book)It is cool how you have the creativity to write mythical stuff like that.