Reviews for When to Hold On, When to Let Go
yvonne chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
not bad.. keep updating and maybe it'll get even better ]
LaFleurRouge chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Yey, You're back! This new story sounds just like the type of thing that I would see in a movie theater, which is prefect because I have a good taste in movies. I can't wait for this story to really start picking up. It'll be great I can just see my summer spent in front of the computer wondering if any of the stories I'm reading have new chapters yet. Matt's a red head! Carrot-top boys can be adorable sometimes...so when does Becca's makeover start? Ooh I so excited! Write more, Please!
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
I think you're off to a solid start with this story! I'm really enjoying it already, and I can tell that I'll love this story! I think your characterization is wonderful. Becca seems like a character almost everyone can sympathize with in one way or another...whether it's her personality, situation, or whatnot. Matt definitely sounds like the all-too-lovable best friend. Aww. :-) The scene from their childhood was really cute and kinda nostagia inducing...made me wish I was still a kid who had time to play like that. Sure, so I'm just a kid as in a junior in high school, but still...we should all go jumproping once in a while. Um...wow anyway, didn't mean to go off on a tangent like that. Great first chapter, and I'll definitely be looking forward to more!
Pundit chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Very well written! I *really* liked the way you incorporated the flashback scenes into the story. They actually flowed with the rest of the chapter and didn't disrupt the rhythm... if that makes any sense to you. Usually flash backs just seem bulky, like the author had no other way of giving the reader that extra information. This just seemed... I dunno, natural. Um... yeah. Anyway, please update soon! Thanks for posting.
zagato chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
You just started but I like this story already. This is so amazing. Perfect for an E. Jean column. Thank you for starting this and please update.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10