Reviews for When to Hold On, When to Let Go
Willow Fern chapter 8 . 5/15/2004
Poor Matt ;_;
-Willow
AuroraBorealis7 chapter 8 . 5/15/2004
MORE MORE MORE! This was one of the best chapters I think, especially because of the conversation between Mrs. Harris and Matt. Great spar.
Lemonhead754 chapter 8 . 5/15/2004
yay another chapter...i was getting worried. well...update soon
Scorpio chapter 8 . 5/15/2004
Aw. That was sweet! LOL! I just want to read on and on! I can't wait to find out what hapens next! lol! Anyways, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Jiro chapter 8 . 5/15/2004
Congratulations! Wow. My life is extremely boring compared to yours. That's awesome! Great chapter. I can't believe you managed to squeeze it in, considering everything else. As always, it was wonderfully writen. And I absolutely *LOVE* Becca's mom. Thanks for posting! Good lucjk with the move and congratulations about the baby _
ghenne04 chapter 8 . 5/14/2004
Wow.. Very interesting chapter! Not much action, but still a lot of information. I like it - nice job! Keep writing and update soon!
GinaO chapter 7 . 5/6/2004
Yay! Thanks for the new chapter. I'm loving it!
Lacy chapter 7 . 5/3/2004
I am so in love with this story! I don't know who I want to get together more: Becca and Paul, or Becca and Matt? rawrr Update soon! )
Dyslexic-Trin chapter 7 . 5/3/2004
YEAH! Please continue! It was wonderful. I can't wait to read more!
ThePerfectUgly chapter 7 . 5/3/2004
Aw...loving it. You've got such a knack for writing I tell you. Both of your stories are wonderful and enjoyable to read. I can't wait to read more of this story. (Has a wee thing for this Matt character lol).
JiR0 chapter 7 . 5/3/2004
/Now, after going through the full spectrum of emotions a woman could possibly feel for just one man, he defied classification. Matt just was.
Great line! I loved it!
Aw. Poor Matt! He's such a jackas... but he's a confused, sorta sweet jackass. I really want to know if he understands that he basically ditched Becca when he went off to college. Does he see it like that? Was there a reason for it? Or is he just...well, a jackass? Haha.
Anyway, great chapter! Update soon!
MusicalMooky chapter 7 . 5/2/2004
Awesome! The action I've been waiting for is finally beginning! I can't wait to find out how Becca and Matt will react to each other in the morning. Matt must have been drunk enough to admit feelings that he probably had no idea he had until just recently. Paul is a nice guy, so I hope he finds someone nice, although that someone shouldn't be Becca. Pretty please?
I think Becca and Matt should be together because they know and understand each other best. I also think there wasn't an initial attraction between Becca and Paul. It's not really a lasting relationship. They also don't have that many things in common. Paul was just the first guy that Becca has dated in a long time. Anyway, I love this story and I'm so happy that the updates have been pretty frequent. I love it. Please continue this story. Even if Paul and Becca end up together I won't really mind that much because you write so well and so convincingly. Later...
MusicalMooky chapter 6 . 5/2/2004
About time Matt finally clues in. I wonder if anything interesting might happen by the time Becca gets back from saying good-bye to Paul. Matt just might say some things he will regret when he is sober. Until next time.
MusicalMooky chapter 5 . 5/2/2004
Woah! I forgot to review this chapter. I like Paul but I still like Matt better. I'm glad you included Paul. This might be the push Matt needs to discover his more than platonic feelings for Becca.
ghenne04 chapter 7 . 5/2/2004
Ahh! I feel so bad for Matt! I know I should probably feel bad for Becca, but for some reason, I like Matt a whole lot more. Oh well. Anyway.. Nice job! Keep writing and update soon!
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »