Reviews for When to Hold On, When to Let Go
LaFleurRouge chapter 7 . 5/2/2004
Oh, poor Matt and poor Becca. They are so confused. They don't know left from right or up from down. Great chapter though! Loved it! Can't wait until the next one.
Scorpio chapter 7 . 5/2/2004
OH! I love this story! Anyways, i think that Matt and Bec would be great together! But then, poor Mr Doc. Oh well, anyways, one has to get kicked out sometime or another! Great story! Keep updating!
Lyssa O chapter 7 . 5/2/2004
oh whoo!
it gets better each chapter. well, what else would you expect from a greatgreat story?
Willow Fern chapter 7 . 5/2/2004
YAY! *cheers you on* Ok..can we get Matt SOBER and THEN have him molest her again? _ *prances* Good chapter! Update soon!
-Willow
51 chapter 7 . 5/2/2004
This is just as great, maybe even better than your other story. I love how you develop the various relationships and you keep the plot moving. Yea, so the chapters are a little shorter, but u make up for it with a crazy amount of updating. (I actually perfer it this way since I don't have to wait very long for the next installment and I don't spend as much time reading your story when I'm supposed to be doing something else!)
AuroraBorealis7 chapter 7 . 5/2/2004
Okay I must say that was the BEST chapter. Yay sexual tension! Isn't the designer Vera Wang though? Great great chapter.
woohoo
ab!
Winking Tiger chapter 7 . 5/2/2004
I really do love your writing. And this piece is no exception. I wasn't completely sure where it was going or where it might go, but I have to say I really love where it is.
I'm really without words on how to express how much I enjoyed this. I really, truly loved this chapter-possibly more then all the others. I really hope you continue and there'll be new chapters (just as amazing as this) in the near future. Keep up the stunningly amazing work!
Pixie chapter 7 . 5/2/2004
nice nice, please review soon! i usualy dont even start to read stories until their finished because i cant stand waiting like this when i want to know what happens "NOW!" lol, but for your stories i make an acception. PLEASE PLEASE post again soon!
Lemonhead754 chapter 7 . 5/2/2004
dun dun dun...update son
Lyssa O chapter 6 . 5/1/2004
oh geez. how is it that i always miss out on the stories that i absolutely need to read? anyway, this is great. greatgreatgreat. and you update like crazy, which makes you even greater. oh man, i love your stories so much. cause you're a great writer. yepyep.
Lemonhead754 chapter 6 . 5/1/2004
ah yes! another amazing story...i can't believe this has been up for almost a month and i havent noticed...i'm slacking. oh well...hm i wonder what will happen. update soon!
Kyla chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
Great story!
LaFleurRouge chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
Oh, Poor Matt! He's so helpless! Oh, I just want to give him a hug but since he isn't a real person it's kinda hard. Oh well. Great chapter, by the way. I really enjoyed it and I can't wait until the next one.
Pretend Jane chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
Cool story. I really like it so far. Matt is so jealous, and everyone seems to know but him. I think its funny how he tried to turn her family against Paul. I like Paul, but I kinda hope she gets with Matt. I think its cute how they know each other so well and finish each other's sentences. It's hard to hate Paul, since he doesn't seem to have any flaws. Anyways, I hope you update real soon!
AuroraBorealis7 chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
YAY you rock, just want to let you know! Good chapter, v. good.
ab~
PS are we going to get background info on Becca's mom?
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »