Reviews for April Fool's
Blue Screen of Death chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
"and Fate being, overall, a decent lady."

i disagree with that statement whole heartedly.

And the ending to this story leaves much to be desired, but I cn sorta see why you chose to do it this way...that doesn't mean I'm no little confused.
Blue Screen of Death chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Always nice to meet another Misty fan...the summary is funny, and i do believe the 'somebody-or-others' are Mardic and Donnie (something like that *is to lazy to find own copy of the book*) And they die in the second book i believe, in the war with ths Karse.

This series is one i regularly reread...thus i kno more about it than is healthy, and get very annoyed for some reason when information is wrong/missing. (and as for the uber-summary, it is about a gay guy, but it is not completely focused on his love life.)

As for this story, i'm very interested in reading both endings.
Sahddow chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
I think in the long run, it was more sad then cute, but I haven't read Ink, so I wouldn't know.
Shaddow chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I love your review, for some reason it is very amusing. Working on getting all your AtMs onto my comp and formatting and making it look good. then I have to find a publisher.

On the other hand, i don't know whether to be flattered or disturbed about your descriptions of who I think is me. And you're prolly right, I would take sides, if it came down to it.
Stormer chapter 3 . 5/31/2005
This was a great story :) I just had to read it all in one sitting. I'm not sure which version I like better. I wasn't expecting the werewolf aspect, which was of course absent from the first ending. *S* Anyway...thanks for sharing this! I really enjoyed it!
Stormer chapter 2 . 5/31/2005
*sniffles* That was a pretty damn tragic ending. Now I am gonna read the happy one.
Stormer chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Cripes! Sounds like a fascinating series, and I really must read it! As for your story, uh oh! Based on what I read about ML's story, I am worried about what lies on store for your characters... Reading on!
KittyKMae chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
Wow-this was great. I liked the second ending best, of course (it was happy, but not sugary-sweet), and I loved the narrative style (kind of dreamlike and detached; not tense or suspenseful, but still something you want to finish). The little crossover blurbs were a nice touch.

Romances aren't among my favorite kinds of stories in general, but that's probably because most aren't as good as this one :)
IceraMyst chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
This is a very fantastic story and I really like everything about it. It's very different from the other pieces of yours that I have read, and it's really quite catchy. pTerry is my favorite author, and Merc. Lackey is my favorite author to hate, but I still buy her books religiously because if something *that bad* can get published, so can anything I write (with the Last Mage series completely discounted, of course. Wow did that rock). Neil is awesome too. Anyway, back to *your* story, great job, and keep up the good work :)
urban kitsch chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
I love your writing style and your sense of humor. Stef and David have lots of chemistry :).
PS. Your summary on Lackey's book was funny too.