Reviews for I Really Am
broken223 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
wow...wow...wow...it is amazing! i love it! the whole poem is captivating.
lovelikeamixtape chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Amazing. Beautiful. I love it.
godsgurl chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Wow, that is so waesome. i really loved it. i especially loved the transitions between the personifications. Really, really good.
Quid chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
That's beautiful, I loved the imagery, and the feelings behind it.
Twilit Exaggerance chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Love this, Sunflower. This is amazing. Probably here that all the time, but one more won't hurt!
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
wow, this was amazing! luved the way everything flowed together
the-sapphirelion chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Wow... just wow.
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
oh my god. This is truly, TRULY beautiful. i absolutley love the rhythm and repition, it flows oh-so-well. The imagery, the beauty, the feelings.. it's too much. I really love this with all my heart and it is going immediately to my favorites. Bravo on creating a poem that expresses your inner self so eloquently. :) :) :)
catseyeview chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
This is beautiful,I love your first stanza where you compare yourself to a ball of fire, a star, yet something seen as a speck by others. The velvet black hands of God is such a beautiful image. Nice Pen Name also. Nice philosophy to go by.
Lunar Eclipse1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Breathless... that's what I am right now... your poem is amazing...
sciagraphus chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
This is cool!
It reads almost like a song.:)
Aureya of Chocolate chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
oh
oh oh oh thats so cool!
i really really liked that one
this line's my favourite:
"For I am the rain...
I must fall to become"
how how cool :)
lotsa luv,
jazzo
cocolori chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Very good! I really liked it. The first stanza with the metaphor about being a star but only seen from millions of miles away was truly wonderful.
This might work as a song - don't know if that was the intention or not.
Keep scribbling!
Damaged chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
You have no idea how much this poem meant to me and how it just helped. Thank you for writing this and sharing it here at fictionpress! You have INCREDIBLE talent that just took my breath away.
Thank you for reading and reviewing my essay "What Do People See?". I thank you for your honesty and critisism, and I do agree on how you said "I don't want my friends to be pretty, I want them to be honest"..etc. I wasn't trying to make it seem like all I want are pretty friends, because just like you said, they tend to be fake and "superfictial." And yeah, I do realize my mistake of not going "beneath the skin". I had all intentions of doing that, but I must've forgotten while I was writing. I'll edit that and edit it - thank you for pointing that out!
Once again, thank you for reading my essay and being so honest and open! It means a bunch to me! And keep writing! I love your talent! I'll have to read more! _
Damaged
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Wow, not bad. I like! _ I especially liked the second line "A huge burning ball of fire" heh that's the 'metaphor' I usually use for stars, mm hm. Good imagery. Keep up the fab work.
Jenna xx