Reviews for Shades of Gray
BlackDreamLily chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I like the way you keep reusing the "fade away to dust" theme in your poetry. It's very effective, and you always seem to ride it out to the end. I usually find the concept tedious to write about, instead opting to base my ideas around sudden action or "big bangs," so hellyeah and good for you! _
Jennifer Churchland chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
very, very, very well done. i noticed ur name under a different authors review list, and it looked firmiliar so i just had to check it out. but this is so cool! i love this writing style. "the dreams of the you have become leaner" i just love that line for some reason, i guess because it's so true isn't it. good job. jenny
emptyword chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
So beautiful. So mellow and beautiful. And...I learn a new word every time I read one of your pieces! _ "fayth." Is it just an odd spelling of "faith" or is it an actual word? Hmm. Your writing is so beautiful (I'm being repetitious now).
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
I liked the rhyming pattern.. it was different, and not really rhymy, but rhymy enough. great work!
Karkiana chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
This poem is great! How did you publish it? 'cause it was a good thing you did!
Sinfulpurgatory chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
A great poem gray is my favorite color it good nor evil heaven nor is what gray is a mix of both at its own stand still.
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 4/4/2004