Reviews for Creation of a Woman
Juni chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
*smile* I like it, go you! *hugs*
love-me-for-life chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Yeah, I've felt this way too. Only problem is, they never believe you've grown up. Not unless you're doing the whole "full time job since I was 12 so I could support my disabled mother and little sister because our dad left when I was 5" thing. Why do we even try to act like adults when no one treats us like them?
RuathaWehrling chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
HAHAHAHA! This is an awesome poem, Daphnegray! Seriously, it's got just the right blend of humor and cynicism to crack me up. Well done. Not a single picky grammar thing I can point to, either. :) (My poor red e-pen is getting so bored!)
Anyhow, please keep it up. Oh. And is there to be a second chapter to that story about the insane girl? Please please? :)
Take care,
Ruatha
Clouden3 chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
THAT WAS COLD. TOO COLD. TOO INCREDIBLY COLD. THIS IS GOING ON FAVS. TOO COLD.
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Very interesting. I don't like this as much as your other works for some reason, but it was still good. Just not my cup of tea is all.
~Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
P.S. Thanks for the review on chapter 4. It's perfectly alright to like Julius. There's nothing wrong with that.
Saiai chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Oh yeah and wonderful. _
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Wow. This is very cool. I love the way this is written too. Very nicely done. I love it.
W,