Reviews for Creation of a Woman
Juni chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
*smile* I like it, go you! *hugs*
love-me-for-life chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Yeah, I've felt this way too. Only problem is, they never believe you've grown up. Not unless you're doing the whole "full time job since I was 12 so I could support my disabled mother and little sister because our dad left when I was 5" thing. Why do we even try to act like adults when no one treats us like them?
RuathaWehrling chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
HAHAHAHA! This is an awesome poem, Daphnegray! Seriously, it's got just the right blend of humor and cynicism to crack me up. Well done. Not a single picky grammar thing I can point to, either. :) (My poor red e-pen is getting so bored!)
Anyhow, please keep it up. Oh. And is there to be a second chapter to that story about the insane girl? Please please? :)
Take care,
Ruatha
Clouden3 chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
THAT WAS COLD. TOO COLD. TOO INCREDIBLY COLD. THIS IS GOING ON FAVS. TOO COLD.
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Very interesting. I don't like this as much as your other works for some reason, but it was still good. Just not my cup of tea is all.
Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
P.S. Thanks for the review on chapter 4. It's perfectly alright to like Julius. There's nothing wrong with that.
Saiai chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Oh yeah and wonderful. _
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Wow. This is very cool. I love the way this is written too. Very nicely done. I love it.
W,