Reviews for Dark Man
SilentWhisperWolf chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
this is REALLY good.
Pillow Biter chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
I have to say, this poem holds special meaning to me. "silent as a graveyard" and so many other dark references make this right up my alley.

Glad you enjoyed the website, and my latest poem. You have been added to my very slim favorites list!
love-me-for-life chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
This is beautiful.
Raya Dronaile chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
how very cool. awesome poem, i really liked that one. Great use of words, and wonnderful imagery you depicted.
Awesome work!
P/S if you enjoyed read "Moonchild" there is another one with a wierd twist. That one is one of the best I have written messa thinx!
Twilight Tiger chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Ah, I love poems about dark guys. This one kind of reminds me of my Dark King poem, though they focus on different things. I love how you say that he's also an angel in the narrator's eyes, not just a Dark Man. Beautiful job.
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
I love this. It's cute in a morbid sort of way but that's alright. I didn't expect that it would be anything like the way it eneded, but the ending just made it so much better. I'm always a sucker for cute love story things. I love the line "Lady and Lord of Night/To r7ule our Shadow Kingdom." Very nice job with this. It made me smile :-)
Haven of the Shadows chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
hey! I really love this poem! It's perfect, they still get to be evil though right?
anyways I just read your review for forgotten shadows. No need to worry. I think I need to phrase my poem better. I meant that the light fell and died, she just turned away and let it fall. *Pouts* I think everybody who's reviewed thinks she kills herself. Damn, now I need to repost and clarify before someone freaks out. I plan to live long enough to cause major mahem and write my books, public opinion be damned, so no, I'm not in the least suicidal.
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
I think I can tell why you like Julius so very much. This poem explains quite a bit. Honestly though,. I made Julius the way her was because I really like him, too and honestly, it wasn't his fault. I'm glad you understand that. Anyways, this is a freakin awesome poem. I might just have to print this one. Hey, do I have you on my faves list? If not, then let me know and I'll make a spot for you. You're good!
Cirien Phoenix
P.S. Thanks for the review on chapter 3.
Morde Tempest chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
Nicely done. I like the details. Good job. *Thumbs up*
Saiai chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Ah, I can see in a way how you relate this to my "Dark-Eyed Angel", but it also in a way reminds me of my "Demon Lover"...I love the details of your work, the poem came to life. Good job.
BLOUWHO chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
hey now maybe you can locate me now that i have reviewed your poem
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
And a happy evil ending. I really love this a lot. Very nicely done.
W,