Reviews for Haiku collection: Sorrow
invenustus chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Wow. That is definately one of the most beautiful/ most artistic poems I have read. Keep up the amazing talent!
obsidian katana chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
nice tanka. well expressed, i feel i can really relate to this. :) good job.
Systole chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
a beautiful haiku, its very good, and honest, yes, quite honest.
lazy person chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Turn to yourself, look inside yourself, and learn to respect yourself, for if you don't, nobody else will be able 's what I would say to a person if they came to me with that problem. I don't know if it would help, though.A very meaningful and deep poem, I enjoyed it very much. I like the images especially. The thorns, 'lashes', very
Sara Celeste chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Nice! I love haikus, they're fun if you don't want to get bored with long poems. "Mirror lashes out at you" thats a really personification. I'm not sure if it's personification...it could be metaphor. whatever. Good work.
poetic abortion chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Very expressive and really true. :( Its so sad and honest and yet it holds so much. - Well done as always Eirien! The poem was simply gorgous as all your works. :P

!* Noelle *!
QueenVixta chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
I really enjoyed this. I know this feeling all too well. I love the theme of the mirror lashing out. Breath taking piece. QueenVixta
Getuie chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
You turn to that which has no mirror... which does not have a care about the standard the world sets. When you can't trust your own eyes anymore, you turn to that which is ever trustworthy.

Very expressive poem... a little different to what I'm used to from you.

God's changing me... I was once on who shied away from the world hence 'shymk'. The name is a confession over myself which isn't the same anymore. Stratiotes is a name chosen for me by a friend of mine. It's Greek for warrior or soldier.
Moon-Chaser chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
I can relate to this, its very true in my case. A beautiful haiku, very well written.

Keep it up.
Twilit Exaggerance chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
A great title, Eirien, and a powerful poem. I love this piece. Well wrote
wo bu ai ni le chapter 8 . 4/3/2009
I don't know which one I prefer.. I like the idea of being weighed down, it's more easily pictured than "heavy", but then the last part of the first poem seems overly energetic.

The concept is familiar to me, I've felt like that many a morning... Reminded me of Marianne and Mrs Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility. Indulgence of grief.

wo bu ai ni le chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
Again a very interesting metaphor! A hedgehog hurts others as self-defence, but indeed nobody knows how the hedgehog feels..

wo bu ai ni le chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
Ooh, I like this one, I've always wanted to write something connecting the ideas of silence and coldness. The sense of suspension, stillness and locks (interlocking parts of a crystal) make the emotions seem rigid, real but unable to show. A stunning piece!
wo bu ai ni le chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
A classic depiction of sorrow ) Great word choice e.g. "mingle" "bitter".

wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
A very interesting image.. I guess the limitation of haiku means you can't write too many words, so it's all down to my imagination...

Just as plastic bags torn loose cannot be restored to its original shape, words can never be taken back. A very innovative metaphor )

102 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »