Reviews for Beached
J. N. Laerasyn chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Wow... that was a really cool image. I saw that picture perfectly- I love the way you used colors in your imagery, it made it very real and vivid. And I know what you mean about poetry: you get this colossal idea, and you can almost hear those perfect words in your head, and you maybe get a few of them out before they slip away or warp into something different alltogether. Sigh. Those darn muses, they wont sit still...

Anyway, good work. I shall have to read more of your stuff now.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Beutiful...
Anjeni Windsinger chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
The imagery... blinding... stunning... You really described everything astonishingly well. You chose your words beautifully, and brought an overall sense of peace among her death. Brilliant, brilliant write. I love it - favs.
philoslove chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Lovely imagery and playing of the colours. Brilliant work. Man! You're a great and awesome poet!
monkey chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
mwahaha. no more annoying part of your world voice. yay.
HideAwayFairy chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Wow, I could see it like a picture painted in my mind. Very nice imagery, soo sad :( Keep up the good work!
my-vision chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
i disagree with you. that's an awesome poem. it's a really amazing description and overall amazing poem. awesome!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
wow.. i wasnt expecting that alst line.. awesome imagery.. you have a great way of describing things