Reviews for Why I Hate You
Blonde-chica chapter 18 . 5/11/2004
cute.
anonomoose chapter 18 . 5/11/2004
more more more more more
Drifting Rose Petal chapter 18 . 5/11/2004
Interesting chapter! update soom
Ali de Lioncourt chapter 18 . 5/11/2004
helloo!
that was so cute, jason seems so cute... im in love too ;P jaja
this chap is pretty good,
and nope, its not getting too long for me!
hope u to put the last ones
see ya
Never Knows Best chapter 18 . 5/11/2004
Where'd he go? Why is he all upset all of a sudden? Why'd he leave? Okay, so I want to know what crazy Jason is thinking. And they'd better kiss in the epilogue! And it should be a good kiss, too.
~Lee~
Mackenzie Louise chapter 18 . 5/11/2004
ARGH! Why can't they just get some alone time without someone interrupting them? And he was SO close! AH! *pulling hair out* Post more soon!
rukki chapter 17 . 5/10/2004
wow nice surprise...but don't you think that jason will hate crystal because her mom broke richard's heart? sighs...this is so sad for richard. I really hope that he will find someone that is right for him.
Emmilie chapter 17 . 5/10/2004
Want the truth? I hate that part! I wanted Richard... hey hey hey, no fair... whatta bout you make me a different one with Richard and Donna and Crys and all those ppl as a happy family too. thatd be greater! heh heh please. i feel so sry for jason and this is way tto unrealistic. make it normal please... aw well...
Chookstar chapter 17 . 5/9/2004
Oh dear! This is such a great story. And yeah i just sat here and read from chapter 1 to chapter 17 and i loved every minute. I'm a little confused about the ages and stuff, cause you said that next year crystal was going to college right, but then you've said that jason is a year older meaning, shouldn't he be at college? Ok i'm being annoying. But asides from that - and don't worry i'm easily confused! - this is great and i can't wait to see what happens next. I feel so sorry for jason's dad though which is weird because i guess usually i wouldn't. Ok long review about nothing here so i'll just bugger off!
Chookstar
anonomoose chapter 17 . 5/9/2004
M
O
R
E
Drifting Rose Petal chapter 17 . 5/9/2004
WOW! Ok I am shocked, wasnt expecting that one but now they can hook up *grin*grin* lol. update soon
erin chapter 17 . 5/9/2004
very nice wit the twist :) definitely unexpected :D liked it! lol hopefully crystal and jason will work out alright always breaks my heart when it doesnt _
Bright Indian stars chapter 17 . 5/9/2004
i really like this story and all, but i'm getting tired of crys and jas not getting together, it's getting a bit irratating. hurry up and get them together, no this is not a flame, i luv this story... :) no joke, not being sarcastic, i really like it, but get them 2 together faster,
NeWriter chapter 17 . 5/9/2004
I just read your story in one day and I thought several things. Firstly, the subject is a little TOO common with the bet and all but the stepsiblings gives this story some kind of originality. Secondly, you have a good way of managing the character's feelings and everything but I think you should really introduced a bit more of escenery description. Thirdly, this chapter... well, it's not what I expected. It was all going well until you wrote that the wedding was interrupted and that Crystal's parents started practically saying "I love you" in the middle of it. I found that rather too sudden for the readers and a real knocker of reality. Try to write that event in some other way... it left me like: HUH? Other than that, I think you managed a pretty good job on this story.
I hope this actually helps you with something, since I've noticed you don't get any feedback in most reviews. Good luck!;)
My Works 87 chapter 17 . 5/9/2004
Hahah! I was right. Did I ever tell you how I love being right? Heh heh. Oh, that was funny. But poor Richard. And why did Jason not even look at her? Gah! I must hunt him down and drag him back to her. Update quickly, please!
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »