Reviews for Why I Hate You
Diane chapter 17 . 5/9/2004
Hello, I am just commenting again! I really like the twist! I feel a little bad for Richard because he "really loved her mother", but other than that, this twist is just awesome! Well.. I have something to comment on an earlier chapter. It was the one where it's in Jason's perspective... His thoughts of her..I think it was chapter... 15..but it's just a small little confusion...well...i don't know how to do a review..so I just thought of this.. In chapter 14 "The Midnight Tryst with Chance", the second paragraph... you wrote "now that he was just sleeping in a room across from his" i think the he is suppose to be a she.. well ... yup that's all I can think of. Other than that I can't wait for this to end... but I'm also a little sad... Well... yup
fire-fem chapter 17 . 5/9/2004
You really like surprising us don't you? Well that was fun! Keep it up!
Kate chapter 17 . 5/9/2004
An onyx is a kind of a stone, as far as i know it's not an animal...but then again i failed biology, so i'm not one to talk. I'm so happy, now her and Jason aren't going to be siblings, but poor Richard. And who does Helen love? Please update soon.
~BleedingOnyx
Ali de Lioncourt chapter 17 . 5/9/2004
seriously, i didn't expect that
love, love, and happiness... it's pretty weird that, u know, all the things that happened in the church...
but it's okay, i mean, if u will putting more chaps, its ok for me ;P
see ya
Mackenzie Louise chapter 17 . 5/9/2004
You nearly got me crying with the Richard part! That was sad. I mean, he was a nice guy. *sigh* But I guess now things can go better between Crystal and Jason. Post more soon!
Slashzilla chapter 17 . 5/9/2004
That was...unexpected. I kinda feel bad for Richard, but I'm happier for the Swansons. And the fact that Crystal and Jason aren't going to be siblings is mundo fetch. Keep up the good work!Update!
Vicky chapter 17 . 5/9/2004
OK, I was lazy too but I think I have to review now! This is such a good story I love your writing. Both in Uder the Mistletoe and this one! i can't wait for the last 2 chapters! and then next story!
Update soon
Vicky
darkness falls chapter 17 . 5/9/2004
thats pretty cool
Never Knows Best chapter 17 . 5/8/2004
Well, that certainly was unexpected. So I guess they're not going to be step-siblings. And there they were freaking out about it. *Grin*
~Lee~
aiur chapter 17 . 5/8/2004
OMG i wasn't expecting that! YEAH nice twist! ya-ha ... very clever move. i loved that 'cause i was getting distraught since i didn't think you were the kind of author to make them be siblings and keep falling for each other. YAY PROBLEM SOLVED! it can all start falling into place from here. i can't wait to read more! heh i'm a sucker for romance. and i LOVE how fast you update. just as a quick comment, though, do you proofread your chapters? 'cause there are quite a few typos in them, just careless ones, but you know. maybe edit them a little bit. it's the only thing i could find wrong! excellent plot twist, and great job writing it on all counts.
~k8
hearthands chapter 17 . 5/8/2004
OH MY GOD! That was a totally unexpected! Dude, right on, nice twist! Haha, at least Crystal doesn't have to move halfway across the country for being in love with Jason. And no, I will definitely not kill you. But I'm a little disapointed that the story will be ending so soon. *sigh* Ah, well, it's your story, what goes, goes! Like I always say, I can't wait for more. So update soon!
anatidaephobiac chapter 17 . 5/8/2004
wow... pandemonium all right... was not expecting that. i thought crystal would be like... no don't get married, but involuntarily.
i will personally make sure that there are no national disasters until next week so that you can finish the story!
JUST INCASE i can't hold them off the whole week, update sooner rather than later!
FamousOneLiners chapter 16 . 5/8/2004
This is getting more serious and a new perspective is showing, and I really enjoy reading these alternate feelings.
anonomoose chapter 16 . 5/8/2004
rukki chapter 16 . 5/8/2004
i don't usually write reviews untill i finish reading the whole story. but in your case. i must review. This is getting ridicuously sad. i mean both of them want each other right? why can't they be together. Honestly...i can see the end of the story. They aren't going to have a normal relationship because they are step-siblings. Like the ending will just be bittersweet. They can't have each other, but they are brothers and sisters who love each other. How terribly sad. I don't know if you are going to have any surprises or anything but this story should at least give us readers some hope that they will be together. Some inkling...that they have a chance. I can't wait for the wedding. It will be hilarious and lovely. ] great job on the story. it is absolutely fantastic.
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »