Reviews for Why I Hate You
My Works 87 chapter 15 . 5/7/2004
Aw, now I really like Jason. Heh heh. I feel so special that I got a message from you! I'll have to try to be funny more often. But ah, it's hard. I'm not the normal comedian type, ya know? heh heh (here I am, laughing at myself. Better me, than someone else. Like a cute boy, because I fell on my butt going down the stairs or something) hasn't happened to me yet, boys have inner radars that make them avoid me. Oh well...sigh* my pathetic life, but that's why your story is so great. Escapism! yaYA!
Emmilie chapter 15 . 5/7/2004
Aw! So cute... *sighs* I so love this! It's like, awesome! And I feel like I'm there. *sighs again* Love is... so romantic.
Slashzilla chapter 15 . 5/7/2004
aw! That was so sweet! I love your writing and you need to hurry up and update! plz R/R my work.
Drifting Rose Petal chapter 15 . 5/7/2004
Ok cool chapter! They were alone and not yelling! what improvement! and Jason's POV is so refreshing...and question answering but I have 2 say I cracked up ovr the corniness of this line::
“Oh no, I wouldn’t dream of strangling you to death,” he admitted.
Crystal sighed with relief.
I’d rather smother you with my kisses.
~But hey, one persons romantic is anothers corniness.
His crush is so sweet tho! *sigh*
UpDaTe SoOn
Mackenzie Louise chapter 15 . 5/7/2004
Aw! That was so cute! Jason is such a sweetie pie and he's so...patient (only because he has to be, but whatever). _ I love him! Post more soon.
brandnewgirl chapter 15 . 5/7/2004
hey! I'm too lazy to login lol
thanks for clearing the whole accent thing up!
i'll take jason ;) this chapter was great. i liked the whole insight into jason thing
Kate chapter 15 . 5/7/2004
Wow, i was not expecting that. But i really like it, it's a nice change. Usually it's the girl who has the crush on the guy, but i like it this way. Update soon, i cant wait to read more.
~BleedingOnxy
Never Knows Best chapter 15 . 5/7/2004
Aw! So cute! So romantic!
*sigh*
~Lee~
Ali de Lioncourt chapter 15 . 5/7/2004
wow, thats fast...
its a great chap,i cant belive jason have those fellings and of cours i'll be waiting for more!
please!
Megliz716 chapter 15 . 5/7/2004
Aw! Jason is so sweet! I knew that he liked Crystal! It was good seeing what happened freshmen year from his perspective. I hope that Crystal and Jason start to realize how much they really like each other soon! Please keep updating, this is great you updating most days!
yearslater chapter 15 . 5/7/2004
AW! Jason has a crush on her! How sweet! Keep the chapter's comin' and great chapter too [
erin chapter 15 . 5/7/2004
*sniffle* pretty chapter! er ya...
im still in "friends" mode so it's hard to convert to "reading" instead of "thinkin" it u kno? anyway yeah gj
*cant wait for the next one :)
FamousOneLiners chapter 14 . 5/6/2004
OOH interesting Jason's POV :]
Raven Poe chapter 14 . 5/6/2004
really good. i really like it. cant wait for the next update. does jason suspect that crystal likes him already? if so i wish all guys were as quick as him. no matter what you do they never seem to get the point. anyway, i'll be checking back soon. this is really really good. keep it up :)
Guest chapter 14 . 5/6/2004