Reviews for Why I Hate You
Drifting Rose Petal chapter 12 . 5/4/2004
I'm tellin u what I think at ur 10th command :) Cool chapter. guyz confuse the heck out of me as well so I am really like crystal i guess lol.
Raven Poe chapter 12 . 5/3/2004
really good. oh i cant wait for the family weekend trip. thats going to be good. i hope that part comes up soon. cant wait to read it. ill be checking up soon. until then. :)
eyeoftheteapot chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
This story is better than I thought it would be, but I feel like it's dragging on a little bit. Maybe a more developed subplot would add a little depth.
Keep up the good work!
CentauriSk chapter 12 . 5/3/2004
Aw I loved Jason and Crystal's "little moment"... It was definitely a warm-fuzzy. But argh! Why didn't he say anything the next day? Boys...I guess they're just like that.
I can't wait for that chappie from his pov :)
You're on my favorites list now...don't you feel special?
rukki chapter 12 . 5/3/2004
when i first clicked the link to your story i honestly thought that this was one of those cliche "i hate you but we later fall in love stories" but this story took me by surprise. This is really good. i really love the development that each character is going thru. awesome.
Blonde-chica chapter 12 . 5/3/2004
aww..i love it.
i cannot wait till the cabin trip. theres gotta be fun times up there..haha..
well update
DJ Jade chapter 12 . 5/3/2004
hey, i'm impressed with the great story you've got here. you're really talented at getting emotions across and relating the characters to the readers. bravo! i'm interested in seeing what happens next. i can tell crystal and jason want each other really bad but haven't realized it yet. this could get good. especially if they spend the weekend together at the cabin. my head is just swimming with the possibilities. please update soon! i can't wait to read more of this!
SaintEm0 chapter 12 . 5/3/2004
did you have like a truckload of snickers before writing the closing A/N? ha! here's something for your troubles. write more! write more! write more! write more![ wow thats tiring]
hehehe
more more more
CO
Mackenzie Louise chapter 12 . 5/3/2004
I think that the family WEEKEND will be absolutely hilarious and I can't WAIT for it! Hahaha. They'll fall to pieces. Post more soon.
Never Knows Best chapter 12 . 5/3/2004
CABIN! I want to go on camping trip with Jason. Tell Crystal I'll switch with her!
~Lee~
anatidaephobiac chapter 12 . 5/3/2004
What do I think?
I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. I think I like. (You know, like the little engine that could... I think I can. I think I can. I think I can... etc...)
Okay I'm done...
And don't worry... I don't really THINK i like... I really LOVE it. ;)
Awesome chapter... it was excellent. Perfect. 100% Great. Update soon!
Kate chapter 12 . 5/3/2004
Yeah! they're finally getting along, i'm so happy hehe. and i think Jason is really sweet and cool, can't wait to read his pov. Update soon
~BleedingOnyx
cas29 chapter 6 . 5/3/2004
hi! I'm only in chapter 6 and i think you're doing great!) hope there's an ending though,-not that im tired of reading it!im not! ;) just that some writers dont finish it at all and leave you hanging! hehe) id wna know what happens! oh yea,just a suggestion, maybe you could give us a brief description of how they look like?) if they're blue eyed,green, gray, or whatever) so we could have a better view on how they'd look like...) by the way, I liked Jason's POV-the guy's pain! hehe) hope I helped! keep up the good work!
Megliz716 chapter 12 . 5/3/2004
Another great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens when the families go to a cabin! That'll be great, room for many great situations. I'm impressed that they didn't fight today. Update again soon!
SaintEm0 chapter 11 . 5/2/2004