Reviews for Why I Hate You
Drifting Rose Petal chapter 4 . 4/18/2004
interesting, fun
FamousOneLiners chapter 4 . 4/18/2004
I love this, very funny and enjoyable
Mackenzie Louise chapter 4 . 4/18/2004
I'd definitely have to say interesting...and hilarious, though I feel absolutely horrible for Crystal. And I hate Jason. But I love her friends. They're so sweet and funny. Post more soon. I can't wait to read about everyone meeting. YAY! This should be exciting!
Mackenzie Louise chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
Oh...wow. That was very sudden. I mean, we obviously knew that her mom was going to get married, but only after TWO MONTHS? And her kids don't even know the guy yet? I mean, when my mom got remarried, she had been dating my stepdad for nearly four years and I had gotten to know him and of course, I met his son...twice (but he lived far away and was in college, so that doesn't count). But TWO MONTHS? I'd KILL my mom! I mean...wow. And as for this whole thing with Jade. That cracks me up. I say the word 'like' a lot, but I don't say it THAT much, and most of the time I don't get teased by it, and if I do, it's a friendly thing. But yeah, that's beside the point. TWO MONTHS? Okay okay, I'm calm. Now, when they find out...that should be interesting. *evil laugh* Her mom is going to wish that she had introduced them earlier...before she got engaged. And also, shouldn't she have asked for her kids' permission or at least blessing first? Oh well, I don't really care. I guess the fact that being alone for a while can really drive you to do crazy things. But anyway, I'm disappointed that I only have one more chapter to read. :'( Oh well, I must go read that now.
Mackenzie Louise chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
Oh yay, I was right. _ That makes me feel happy. Haha, whatever. I don't like Jason either, but this was a cute chapter. And her friends crack me up!
Mackenzie Louise chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Well, hello again. _ Remember me? Haha, just kidding. Anyway...moving on. I think this was all some stupid joke or bet or something. I mean, since Jason hates her and everything and he could obviously tell that Crystal likes Cooper, then Jason probably told Cooper and made a bet with him or something. Grr...if that's the case, I hate guys! I hate 'em, I hate 'em, I hate 'em! But if that's not the case, then I love guys, especially Cooper, but I don't really think he's being honest. I mean, he never looked at her before and now they're at the mall together...with his friends? That's kind of iffy if you ask me. Anyway, I shall go see if I am right in my assumptions or not. Oh, and I liked this chapter. It was a nice beginning.
Rui Ichinose chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
I read only one and a half chapters, and then I thought, "Gosh, this is so good!" Well, it's better than mine... Anyway, 'Why I Hate You' is good! Keep it up~*
r-sparkle chapter 4 . 4/18/2004
wow, we found out what jason had done? hm hm hm interesting. Can't wait until the next chapter! this is quite amusing ebcuase i have a friend called jason who is acting JUST like Jason Andrews is... i love the way you write and i love this story! please continue as soon as you can!
My Works 87 chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
Why isn't she mad at Cooper too? And you should talk a bit more about the aftermath of the whole date nondate scenario. Heh heh. ANd just a suggestion, but I think the rating is better at PG. I know no one really checks out the ratings, or cares, but I'm just thinking it's more a PG story. OH no! Not that. Heh heh. Anyways, cute chappie. I love the whole girlfriend group and I'm glad to see that you didn't make Crystal the stereotypical loser and Jason the stereotypical popular guy. Yeah. Anyways, great chappie. Update quickly, like you did with your other storY!
Adema22Angel chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
Good story.
Update soon...Pretty please?
ment chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
oh so jason was behind the bet! can't wait to find out what else happened after she found out. oh and i can't wait to see carlos again!
::hint::hint::wink::wink::
it's cute how they fight...it's like WWF, LoL, i found that funny. hope they stay away from the chairs, LoL! but i've only watched snippets of it so i don't exactly know what happens during the fighting.
update soon please!
Drifting Rose Petal chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Hey cool story! Like the plot! love triangle type thing I'm assuming. cant wait for an update :)
ment chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
YaY! new story!
ok cooper is not nice, LoL! he totally ignores her, then spends time with her, then tries to kiss her but pulls away, then he's gone, 'poof'!
anywayz i can't wait to meet mother-dearest and the new additions to her family!
oh i have a question: is cooper doing this for a dare or something? because jason was laughing and stuff.
well great story and i hope you update soon! oh and i loved 'under the mistletoe'!
alison chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
so good! ican't wait to find out.. ahh so much suspense.. write more! good job!
FamousOneLiners chapter 1 . 4/6/2004