Reviews for Why I Hate You
Oasis Blackmore chapter 15 . 5/30/2007
-stifles giggle- All right. That was pure torture . . . Well, when the chapter ended, anyway. xD I'm going to explode if I don't read on, so . . . here I go!

Oasis Blackmore chapter 14 . 5/30/2007
Okay, because I simply can't wait to read more of Jason's point of view, I'm just gonna read on now. Great chapter.

Oasis Blackmore chapter 13 . 5/30/2007
For some reason, I found this chapter depressing. Time to read more.

Oasis Blackmore chapter 12 . 5/30/2007
Yes. Very good, though I feel Crystal's pain. I mean, how much worse can it get? A family WEEKEND? Sheesh. Can't wait to read more . . . so I will!

Oasis Blackmore chapter 11 . 5/30/2007
Aw . . . That was sad. Great work. Reading on.

Oasis Blackmore chapter 10 . 5/30/2007
Now, THAT is what I call setting description. It wasn't as descriptive as I like it, but it was wicked. The dancing scene, Crystal's reaction, Jason's reaction, everything was great. Bravo. I've got to read on!

Oasis Blackmore chapter 9 . 5/30/2007
Jesus, Crys is totally right. It's like a really twisted, interconnected plotline that never stops being so . . . twisted and interconnected. -laughs- Anyway, things are really starting to get good now. I loved the hallway scene, and I'm reading on.

Oasis Blackmore chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
Gah. I read romance novels! Love 'em actually. Yay! -chuckles- Anyway, I thought this chapter was very amusing. There was actually a bit more setting, too, though I definitely could have used some more. Reading on.

Oasis Blackmore chapter 7 . 5/30/2007
Adorable, in the cases of both. As you can tell by my now concise reviews, I'm getting wrapped up in the story. I have to read on now.

Oasis Blackmore chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
Jason IS an asshole. 'Nuf said. Reading on.

Oasis Blackmore chapter 5 . 5/30/2007
Well, I could tell this chapter was written by a girl. Not that that's a problem, since you ARE a girl, but it wasn't quite convincing as far as guy talk goes. I have the same problem though; boys are just so different! Argh! -chuckles- I do like the Jason-has-guilt factor, even though it seemed a little bit too sensitive as far as he's concerned. Then again, we haven't seen much of him yet, so I can't really get a good grasp on his character. To accomplish that goal, I shall read on.

Oasis Blackmore chapter 4 . 5/30/2007
I have one piece of criticism, and this applies to pretty much all the chapters I've read so far: we need more setting description! Don't get me wrong here. I love the dialogue; it's witty and funny and easy to understand, but I'd really love to have seen more "She was sitting on the big couch in Alette's house, venting her anger." or something. It's no big deal really; it just occurred to me during this chapter that I had no idea where Crystal and co. were. Otherwise, lovely chapter. Crys has amazing friends, though I kind of pity Mary; she never gets to finish a sentence! -grins- Reading on.

Oasis Blackmore chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
Ugh . . . Jade is so annoying, though I adore her name. I cracked up when Donna announced David's surname and the names of his kids. Great job. Reading on now.

Oasis Blackmore chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
Tee hee. Nice time-shift, though it made everything seem a bit sudden. But, other than the barely-noticeable abruptness of it all, I'd say this was a wonderful chapter; I love the love/hate. Reading on.

Oasis Blackmore chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Oh no! No, no, no . . . I see where this is going. All right, I'm just going to save myself the torture of anticipation and read on. Great beginning, by the way.

289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »