Reviews for lose, she whispered
akaSummer chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
This is amazing. I love the sense of imagery it instills in your mind as you're reading. It's very well put-together.

x3 Summer
CoolBeans18s chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Oh! This was so beautiful and bittersweet. It was so beautiful and captivating - emotionally perfect. I love it!
CoolBeans18s
Elenalda chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
I feel like I should write in a whisper now. I love this-it's a contemperary view of love today.
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Hm, beautiful interpretation of that infamous 'walk on the beach' with one's lover. You are a gorgeous, wonderful writer that forces me to regret my lack of time. Damn, I need to get around to reading your work...from what I have immersed myself in, I believe I can say you are a master. I love your diction most of all; I am a great lover of the sound of a word.
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
"Walk alone with me, along the edge of insanity..." Wow this is just beautiful. I loved it... no suggestions, it's just amazingly well written. ANd I love the ending, it stands out, in a good way. BTW, the quote on my profile I got from the best teacher in the world I'm not craz, I swear P, in gr. 8, but I don't know who wrote it.
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
wow... that put chills up my spine. Awesome awesome seems like the words jumped off the page and danced in front of my eyes. Great job on this one. I'm lovin it.
write on.
Children of the Root chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
oh, I love it! Its definitly one of my favorites.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
o, very pretty and short, muchly enjoyed this one, good imagery and very sad, awesome job
Schubiegirl chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
this is interesting. the imagery stands out, and i loved the first two lines. good job!
teh tarik chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
*we'll smile the knowing smiles*
Somewhat bitterswet and beautiful.
The Black Rider chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Not bad. I didn't quite understand what you were getting at, but beautiful poetic language nonetheless.
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
*shivers* wow, this is nothing short of magical. everything is so beautiful, so ethereal you create such a complete and amazing atmosphere; reading this is like discovering and exploring a new universe. 'hold me in the ocean' was a fantastic line i love it for what it is, of course, but also i think the way you placed it made it extremely effective, as well. really, really gorgeous piece, chica, i love it. much kudos! :)
lalamushu chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
this poem is very beautiful. thanks for commenting on my piece. _
Mime chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
The second line was the one that really jumped out and struck me. Picturing the "edge of insanity" as a landmark gave this a touch of sagacity.
Magpie Poet chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
nice. i myself am a fan of the tossing pebbles part. the poem has a fell of autumn sadness but summer's heat.