Reviews for I Don't Want To Care
Agent Blayze chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
A very good piece, Siobhan. I can really relate to this, if you couldn't tell from my own poetry, I feel like that all the time... It's an interesting feeling when someone says all the words you need to hear. A very good poem indeed.
(and if people think "Siobhan" is hard, they should try "Caoilfhionn") ..
RachelNaede chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
OMG hey whats up? i havent talked to you for a while this poem is really awesome, LIKE ALL YOUR POEMS *jealous glare* heehee _ hey i was wondering if you wanted to be my beta reader? if you do will you review for my story on its called The Unforgotten Past. it is a gravitation story im sorry if it sort of freaks you out. unless your okay with guy/guy stuff. well the bell is about to ring. i wont be able to talk to you untill friday because tomorrow is surgery and thursday is doctor appointment i will be able to read my reviews on friday. as long as my best friend doesnt tell my mom i was on the computer.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
hum nice! such depression tho but nice!
Deathsythe chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Hm...this just didn't feel as powerful as your normal stuff. I'm not saying it's bad; it's far from that. I'm just saying it lacked that zing the rest did. Still good though.
Ja ne
D-sythe
"You think so too right?"
finding sanity chapter 1 . 4/6/2004