Reviews for Chemical Imbalance
HarleyQuin chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
it looks like i might actually reach my goal of reveiwing all your poems. MWAHAHAHAHAHA. i can definatly relate to this peom. i've went throuhg the same thing for four years and still might be a little bit. i really like this poem. It's funny how my favorite poems of yours are about depression or depressing things. le sigh.
Just me.Jessie B chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
i feel the same way. I am depressed over half the time and i have hated my life since i was seven.
AikoRosePetals chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
I love this one so much! People don't truly understand what depression really is unless they've been through it and...needless to say I have. I didn't go quite as far as suicidal although I felt there was no point to my life at all anymore. I had absolutely no appitite though...not even sugar and you can ask anybody that knows me...that's definately a sign! _
Aiko
Deathsythe chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Ok, this one had alot of typos in it. three that I caught at least. The first stanza you said 'such a smile thing' I'm sure you meant "Small thing"
Stanza six you spelled 'too' wrong in the third line.
Dang, I thought there were three but I only saw two that time. Oh well. Besides that it was a pretty good poem. I really liked stanza twelve, the last two lines were TIGHT.
Anyway, keep up the good work.
Ja ne
D-sythe
"You think so too right?"
Beached Stars chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
I totally can relate to this poem. It's almost as if you're shutting yourself off with the world. You have no desire to do certain things and...I believe you just nailed the thought.
Wonderful.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
thats really good! nice expression of feelings ;)