Reviews for Thinking
Kriss-C chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
beautiful! Thats a terrific poem!
Matt Alan chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Think to much garanteed headache...Good writing man
oohaysemag2001 chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Wow! This is so sweet. If your angel leaves you then somethings wrong. Hello, out there this young man has deep, deep feelings for you.
Can you hear me? Are you listening?
COME ON WAKE UP!
HERE'S THE SIGN.
TTFN
*Poem Critic
LiL Angel with Wings chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Really good! I like it alot! Keep up the good work!
LiL Angel with Wings
Dreamer to Fly!
hatethisstupidsitegrrrrrr chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Nice poem, makes me think of my own failed relationship
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Before I review I have something to say. I'll have you know that I was just going over my poetry stats. I just read your review for my poem Tender Kisses. Well to make a long story short...The way you worded your review was REALLY funny. Don't ask me why, but it was.(It must've been the part where you said gah. I know I'm corny but still)However the only problem with that, was the fact that I was drinking a bottle of Pepsi when I read it. Let's just say that my computer had an unexpected shower, much like this weather in Houston. Of all days it chose to rain today. Anyways... My computer's all sticky, but I'm still gonna review this poem anyway. To which I found this to be really really sweet. I'm was floored when I read this. You really have a way with words. Nicely written. Now I'm going to leave you .. Thanks so much for your reviews. They really motivate me to write more. Without your kind reviews I would've given up a long time ago. So thanks for the motivation. TTFN. Signing off.