Reviews for The Dark New King
Musclebuildergod chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
This is really good!
Ammarice chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
This is good. You have some typos (who doesn't) but otherwise its good. The end of this chapter is good. It's kinda symbolic... she's at peace as is the empire... gwah, death to symbolism... good tho
Ammarice chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
Me gusta mucho! I love the wings! *faints* *flies around room* wait... i don't have wings... Yet. Anyway: I like the Black Flame, and the mages that gave their souls to the void in the hopes that the True/New King would take them-imagine if Esdras had aligned himself with the Evil King-It was a noble risk and I liked that. The old women is mysterious, and I'm guessing she's like a Watcher on Buffy: The Vampire Slayer-born with the purpose of keeping an eye on the main character/savior/messiah person. It's interesting. New characters are always fun. They make people want to know more.
Ammarice chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Lemme at the dumbasses who haven't read this yet! THIS IS AWESOME! In the beginning you have the perfect mix of setting details and character details, and this first chapter draws the reader right in! I will make all attempts to remember to read this thing as you update!