Reviews for Kill A Memory
NJ Is My Home chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
this is really interesting..i never thought about killing a memory ..really cool concept to think about
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
¿And if you left,—how empty life would be?

Gray days prolonged into stretched misery,

With never sunshine for reprieve to feel,

¿Would not existence be a hollow shell?

So fragile to collapse upon a breath,

That once a kiss in prelude to heart's storm,

As lightning electric ignited soul,

Past bliss and joy or mortal emotion,—

¿Is not this ennui life's punishment,—

Forever to endure your presence felt,

But never to again feel your soft skin,

Or lip-to-lip embellish salt with gloss?

So into this thin cup of glass I pour,

Purple desire that brings me memory,

For Lethe surely is a dream remote;

And I, my tears cannot console for loss.
queenvixta chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Love the imagery and metaphors in this. It's so good and I like the whole thought of killing a memory. QueenVixta
xxsimplicity chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Great poem.
By the way, some people can actually forget memories. If they really want to forget it, over time they do. Lol, I read about it in this article.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
that was really good. i like it!
Jade Crescent chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
That's good. lol, that's where you and I are way different. You want memories gone and I wish I had mine back.
Hope things go well go well for you.
bleak nights in tokyo chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Now this has got to be one of my all-time favourite poems!
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
It's so sad and wonderful! Your poetry is so good!
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Okay, here I am back in business, wat I do the best reviewing mah friend's work. Anyway, lemme dig down as far as I can and tell u wat i thought bout this poem. It was crap, no I'm kidding, i thought it was opposite of crap.(lol) Im just trying to be funny, but I thought it was real good, as usual. Im kinda tired of sayin how good ur works are, cuz Im jealous of how u can write this much great poems. So today Im just gonna tell u how much I wanna talk to u in person (lol) can I get ur sn, please? cant u trust me enough now? I mean, i really wanna get ta kno u as a person and as a fellow poet of mine. So pleas, just think about it, kk? Good job here, keep writing!
Taka and Keichirou chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
ah, this one is excellent...the structure is good, combine with the subject...excellent...is the 'relieved' intentional? perhaps the word is 'relived' but if it was intentional, it's not bad too, cause it suggests you have to let go to forget...
keep it up
T
confused being99 chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
wow, thats a great poem, some memorys really do suck. Great job
~confusedbeing99~
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Hmm it's a good start and GREAT theme, but I think it's incomplete. You should add more about HOW that memory kills you... what you feel with this never-ending ceaseless thought or memory taking over your brain... it'd be a lot more effective if you added more emotion to it.
Master Mind4 chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Incredible. This poem is just amazing. Great work, definately keep writing.
Romantic Squirrel chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
This is a really powerful concept. I like the whole idea of memories and pain. It seems that the worst memories are some of the ones that never seem to leave. But thankfully good ones seem to stay to.