Reviews for Alternate Universe
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
so sad, well expressed mind you.
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
wow. great poem! i wondered if i was the only one who saw that 4 a while too. but now i know im not and that makes me feel like theres hope 4 the future.
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
_ Exactly. Well put.
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Okay here I am back to da world of Fictionpress and whose work am I reviewin right now? I dunno, I guess this poem is written by my friend, aint it? since the fact that this is very well written and sounds like the poem my friend will write. Oh I kno! Its written by Simpleplan13! She is just soo good at it~(lol) Anyway, just keep writing, ur a wonderful poet~~
Taka and Keichirou chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
hahahaha...true true...
by the way, you dont have an email?
i like the message of the poem...think i got a similar type...anyway, nah, you are not alone...just seems that way...and curse those people who say you suck cause they are probably worse... - those who can't, criticise...and no writer ever suck...
i like this one...*goes to check other poems*
T
AmethystTrish chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
i really liked this piece. reminded me of something we were talking about in my history class today, which is kind of creepy~hehe. anywho, awesome job, keep up the good work!
Audax Nexcis chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
The summary was an amusing way to start the story and the questions at the start really pull you in.
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
I really like the format of this poem... how you say YOU'RE in an alternate universe, adn then say that THEY are. As for the message, some people don't see it till it hits them in the face, but then again others see it so much that they learn to accept it. It's true, there is so much suffering in the world, but those people don't suffer so that everyone else would feel sorry for them. We need to go on with our lives, even if we're the ones suffering,, we need to sccept things the way they are cuz if they weren't this way, life would be boring. Not only boring, it just wouldn't be the same at all... it wouldn't be worth living. Be glad you can feel anything at all. Anyways, liked the poem a lot )
Lowell Boston chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Welcome to teen agnst. Yes, the world is pretty crappy, but only if you ignor all the good in it. Our media makes its money by selling bad news. From that vantage point, the world seems terrible, however all the good in it is never expressed. Such jobs are left to people - poets , such as yourself. It's spring - if your're blind to the renewal of life around you then you need to turn the TV, radio and Computer off and go for a long walk sans headphones and music. Listen for one full minute without thinking of anything else, then begin to write. The world's IS in pretty bad shape, but the fact that we know it, is a big difference compared to thrity or forty years ago. Don't take this as a bad review, it's not, but there's more to poetry than agnst writing - find something that's real, from your unique view point, to write about. Make the world better.
Lowell
Romantic Squirrel chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Yet another good concept. I know what that is like. Everyone here in the area I live is for the most part rich assholes. They pay some money to charity and then act like they dont have to do anything for the people who need it, like there lives are fine and what happens to other people doesnt matter to them. Luckly there are people like you though, who try to change things like that. If only everyone else did that, it would solve so many problems
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
This is sad. :-( But really good.