Reviews for Truth In Evil
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I like how you transition movement in this - your opening describes how they came to you, and then your last line points to how they've already come. It made the poem move smothly.

I think I liked the beginning the best, especially the line "Obviously evil" it's so fitting, and yet at the same time it felt 'new.' Keep up the good work.

Much love,

Juliet.
Written chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
The witches dont actually symbolize evil, just temptation [in my opinion, I'm not trying to be ruse XD]. free will to fulfill your own destiny and what not, showing that destiny and free will are intertwined and one and the same, working through eachother to fulfill eachother. I never really thought that they symbolized evil [but temptation perhaps], but it's still a really good poem about an interesting subject.
the insane floo pot chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
You know I've never read Macbeth so I can't see the significance of it to your poem *grins* but hey look on the bright side you've just given me an incentive to go read it... I can't believe it I'm actually thinking about reading a Shakespeare play of my own will... well I guess I'm suffering from the effects over exposure to the wonderfully talented simpleplan... there's no other explanation! But despite my Macbeth knowing absence I loved reading your poem and I loved how you write and express evil even more! Now I must go read Macbeth some time soon _
strummychick chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
i cant stand macbeth but great poem. like the second stanza lots,keep up good work!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
ive read macbeth before, honestly didnt like the play much at all but i do like tihs poem and i find it relates well ;)
Isabella MacElfrish chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
WOW! Amazing! This is an excellent poem. Shakespeare would be honored if he knew you wrote this, and I'll bet he's grinning like a cheshire cat in the afterlife.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
wonderful poem. yeah, "vaunting ambition" really was macbeth's tragic flaw. it's a pity the witches played with his mind like that. you conveyed his emotions well in this piece. nice job.
Amara Ryden chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
great job. i actually just read "Macbeth" in my lit class. )
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Really! Macbeth is one big self-fulfilling prophecy! _ And you summed it up beautifully here!
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Awesome. I love it.
W,
The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Good poem Good poem, I really liked it, ur an excellent writer, ya kno? I can just read it and feel ur poem. I also wanna thank u fro reviews uve given to me, I really appreciate it. Ill ttyl, Peace ouT!
With love,
H.i.D.i.
Mime chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
I definately see how you got this from Macbeth.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Wow, I like it, It seem so classical, good job! :)
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Wow. This is good! Thanks for the review, too.
Kris 56 chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
WONDERFUL! I'm a Macbeth junkie! It's simple amazing! Wonderful! I like it!
I'm a fan of Macbeth and this is a wonderful poem. (I was in the play, as weird sister number 2) Cool! Amazing! I like it!