Reviews for Where is it now
aulliana chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
I can relate to this b/c I've given up many, MANY times. This nearly made me cry. When you stop believing in things, they stop being real, b/c it's you that made them real in the first place. But I eventually realized that bad things have to happen, even if there is no reason, b/c (I think) the universe just has to balance itself out. Which is unfair, I know. Well, regardless of views on "reality" I really loved this. Keep writing!
TalieZ chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
I kinda liked it. Hopeless and uncaring...nice. Even though the thought of mythological creatures make me laugh and roll my eyes, i still thought you delivered the poem well.
Anat Qetesh chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
i know that deep despirate feeling. I have discovered that the bad things that happen our usually our own fault and how can the gods interveen with our freedom? when it is our choice..sigh..its a desparate hope...I respect your belief though and i hope that something can lighten the pain.
reddroplets chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
while I don't believe the gods have given up, I respect your beliefs. I hope the pain leaves you some day, even if you never find faith again.